Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Your name?

Creator: B-Wong November 17, 2010 11:02pm
76 posts - page 8 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2011 10:52pm | Report
My nickname is Fox Rage.

I found this name when I first started playing LoL. My friend showed me this game, and as I was watching him, I found that LoL looked a lot like DotA, so I created an account.

I wasn't sure of what to take as a name. I was tired of always picking random-terrible-****ty names, so I tought about it for a sec.

My friend's name was Frost Fox, and I found out that another of my friend's name was Dark Fox. So, I decided to put Fox in it, so it would show the world we were premades :D.

My original idea was Red Fox (I know it sounds lame), but my friend (Frost Fox) said ''Hey bro, Red Fox sounds REALLY bad.'' I agreed. As I was playing Street Fighter 4, I lost a couple of rounds in a row, wich made me a little angry. As he was laughing at my raging, he said '' Hahaha, you're so noob and mad it's funny. You should be called Uber Rage in LoL'' I started laughing too. Afterward, as I was choosing my LoL name, I decided to keep the Rage part from Uber Rage, and the Fox part. Since Rage Fox sounds terrible, I called myself Fox Rage.

And that is how, the great I, found my name, wich I use in every game I play :D

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
divic
<Member>
divic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2011 11:22pm | Report
Divicianus was a gallic chieftain and warhero.

I read a lots of history so I have been using it while playing Travian and when started playing LoL I decided to make the nickname a bit more shorter and easier to say.

edit: Thundra (my nick on east-server) is shorter version of Thunder Rising.
In ranked games i try to use modern strategies, I have played for example Annie-support a year before it came famous.
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2011 11:24pm | Report
Bryun,
Let's see, this is when I used to play MapleStory like 24/7. I was making a new character to play a different class (Hero) and needed a new name. My name is Bryan but it's Maplestory everything was taken so I decided on Bryun since it basically sounded the same, well that was taken too so I had to put Bryunn T.T

BUT HERE IT'S NOT SO HAH.

Obtains,
Needed a Summoner Name so I just put in "Obtains" cause I thought it would be cool to be like OBTAINS BLAH BLAH BLAH. But no, I regret my name and I want to change it to my smurf's account name... =.=

Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2011 1:45am | Report
Bryun wrote:

My name is Bryan but it's Maplestory everything was taken so I decided on Bryun since it basically sounded the same, well that was taken too so I had to put Bryunn T.T

A friend of mine actually has the same name and nicknamed his Dragon Age character Bryhan. I'm seeing a Bryanic trend...

As for mine, it's a mild variation on my last name. Part of my name actually sounds like "bees", and I used the phrase "swarm of bees" to give people a way to remember my stupid complicated last name. Therefore, Beeswarm.

The 17 is really just a random number. It used to match my age back when AOL existed, but I tended to forget passwords, so I just increased the number. I just settled on 17 because it sounded better to me than other numbers. I dunno; I'm just lame like that.
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2011 12:39pm | Report
Wintermond wrote:

Xiron, are you on the german ogame forums? o_O
(Because there's also a user named Phazzeron)

erm.. I played OGame a few years ago. But this can't be me^^
Thanks to Keondre!

Whated#79092
<Member>
Whated#79092's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2011 12:47pm | Report
Bwah my nick has so boring history :P.

My real name is Valtteri. My parents and friends call me Vate. For first my nickname was Wate, I changed the V to W because it seems to be more cooler in the wonderful world of internets. When I got older I realised that Valtteri is Whalter in English. I somehow combine Whalter and Wate into Whate. And the D just made it like a verb or something. Now I have been using this nick for 3 or more years. Its really difficult to change a nick after you have had it for a long time for real...

So here you have:

Whated
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide