Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

3 supports, the new metagame?

Creator: Daanowntje November 12, 2011 6:21am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 12:30pm | Report
^Basically this, mock me if you want astrolia, all I was trying to do was defuse the situation.

I meant no offense, with the phrase "head in ***". But that's exactly what was happening as Grimm already stated. At least from our 3rd party perspectives. Go on with what you were saying, if you feel that my assessment of the situation was wrong I won't debate it with you, simply let you be on you way. Weather you are better or worse for it is all a matter of your own perspective.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 12:31pm | Report
Jeffy Jeffy, sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 12:32pm | Report
jelly nighthawk O.o
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 12:32pm | Report
Maybe. :/

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 12:34pm | Report
KNEW IT
astrolia
<Fabulous>
astrolia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 12:45pm | Report
You guys are going on like it wasn't obvious that either of us were aware we had differing views. If we were unaware we had different views, then neither of our replies make sense. As a result, your attempts to "mediate" also make no sense and do nothing but point out what's already obvious.
hi embracing. yes i play ff14 now.
GrimmFate
<Member>
GrimmFate's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 12:53pm | Report
You had different views on a specific word in this argument. Which is why both of you talking about this whole lanewick malz bottom trollolol game stuff was completely pointless, but you continued too anyways. So apparently the obvious did need to be pointed out.
astrolia
<Fabulous>
astrolia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 12:56pm | Report
I expected him to explain why that was trolling. He said nothing in his original post about why that was trolling. Despite it being obvious that people have different opinions, that doesn't mean you should be able immune to having to validate why you think like that.

But apparently...... expecting people to explain why is just blasphemy.
hi embracing. yes i play ff14 now.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 12:58pm | Report
A difference of opinion on who was right about it being a troll comp or a non troll comp perhaps. Not what trolling actually is and what it means to both of you. Both of you were going on about "how is this not/how is this" trolling. I didn't see anything pointing to a discussion of what you both thought trolling meant. It was more or less "No you're wrong and I'm right (enter witty quip here)".

That's what I've been saying from the onset of this. You guys were arguing over if it was or was not a troll comp...

Maybe I should have said nothing and let the endless bickering insue rather than try to create a constructive debate between two fellow mobalites.

You're clearly set in your opinion so much so that you're attempting to discredit the whole scenario all together. Rather than acknowledge any valid point(s), you're reading what you want and then constructing a conclusion to fit your ends.

If you truly believed I was stating the obvious why didn't you mention it 3 posts ago? I'm not attacking either of you merely trying to push you both towards a more friendly discussion rather than a shouting match of why it is or is not a troll comp.
GrimmFate
<Member>
GrimmFate's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 12:58pm | Report
Jeffy explained why it was most likely trolling to him.

Here lemme quote it real fast with an edit.

I believe he's calling it a troll comp because it isn't the "current" meta. Anything that isn't solo top Tank+ jungle OT+ mid AP carry+ Support+AD ranged bot could be considered trolling...Or EU's old double AP meta.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide