Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Best and worst LoL ulti?

Creator: Het jaguar October 28, 2011 10:20am
inpZakroz
<Member>
inpZakroz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 10:40pm | Report
Karthus'. Unlimited range, Massive damage, Nuff Said. Sure its counterable (banshee's or a handfull of spells) and it can be interupted (if used while alive) but the game wouldnt be fair if it wasn't.

Amumu's is great as well, and so is Nunu's and galios. but they all share the same common flaw, their range is limited. a good player wouldnt be dumb enough to get clumped up near any of these champs.

Soraka's is execelent as well, in fact it can almost nullify karthus's completely, especially if shes built AP.
Feza D Yudoracil
<Member>
Feza D Yudoracil's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 10:51pm | Report
How about Yi's ulit? so many other champs has a move 80-95% of this ulti making it like so useless. And dont argue with me about the cdr, it looks good on paper, but how many times do u kill soemone in a teamfight and doesnt die for it? almost none. and ganking is also a problem, someone takes ur kill, this ulti becomes useless too.
GrimmFate
<Member>
GrimmFate's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 11:03pm | Report
assists lower the cd by half even if you don't get the kill I believe

Also, Yi's Ulti is ridiculously good for backdooring He can easily take out a turret by himself without any minions with a decent build because of his ult.

Trust me Yi's ult is very good. Great way to catch up,Escape,Rape a turret, Rape the entire other team.
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2011 1:53am | Report
Yi's ultimate is bad? Its like Ghost on steroids with 4 times lesser cooldown. You get 40% Movement Speed and 80% Attack Speed for 12 seconds. Unlike Ghost, you're also slow immune in this time(no red buff, Exhaust,...) and CD reduction.

Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
mastajdog
<Editor>
mastajdog's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2011 3:49pm | Report

Worts ult was arguably Taric's before the recent remake. Now I would say it's Mundo's or Heimerdinger's.

Best ult is very likely Curse of the Sad Mummy There's a reason it's called "press R to win teamfight."

mundo's? with the upcoming buff to cleanse, he can recover 100% hp since cleanse will remove ignites. great for baiting or sustaining. very annoying and powerful
Mastajdog, "You shall bow in the presence of the masta."
please +rep if i've been helpful at all, and come check out my guides!
credits to The Nameless Bard and greynadefor the awsome signatures, and me for the others.
mastajdog
<Editor>
mastajdog's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2011 3:51pm | Report
i think that honestly Cannibalism deserves some mention here.
Mastajdog, "You shall bow in the presence of the masta."
please +rep if i've been helpful at all, and come check out my guides!
credits to The Nameless Bard and greynadefor the awsome signatures, and me for the others.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2011 3:53pm | Report
Sion's is both sides of the coin at once.
If you're AP Sion, or AP heavy team, it's not so strong.
If you're AD Sion or AD heavy, it's really strong.
EDIT:Ninja'd...
True love is found only in yourself.
DERP Klappspaten
<Member>
DERP Klappspaten's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2011 8:07am | Report
I believe Maokai's ult isn't as strong as most of the other ults, even though I'm a big fan of maokai and play him a lot. I just think that 20% damage reduction is not enough for it to be good enough. Still I like the low CD of course^^

Concerning the BEST ult:
I think if a Katha gets fed, her ult is of incredible strenght+ low CD, can still be countered by heavy CC teams though.
Demon Cleaner
<Member>
Demon Cleaner's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 4:19am | Report
Pantheon's Ulti is quite bad, because you have neough time to CRAWL out of dat circle.. Ryze' Ultimate is also only cool if your target is standing in mid of creeps. Other, there are no champs with really bad ultis, you jsut have to be able to use them as someone recently wrote here.

I am personally a fan of Bullet Time and Morgana ult, whose name i dont know in english
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 4:27am | Report
BEST= MORGANA *****ES!

WORST=..... heim i guess.... oh look... a slow...
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide