Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

CAC 1 - Part 3a - Skill Concept Discussion

Creator: Jebus McAzn April 7, 2011 11:03am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

TehGus
<Member>
TehGus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2011 6:13pm | Report

Patience, patience. :P

We'll discuss kits and skillsets later - is there any way you can post general concepts for your skills?

Umm... general concepts...?
Like, this?

Passive: CC1 becomes stealthed for a brief moment once more than 3 enemy champions are around it. CAC 1�s next normal attack will briefly silence its target. Casting spells or attacking will remove stealth. This effect has a long cooldown.
Q: CAC 1 deals magic damage to enemies around it and knocks them back a short distance. Also increases his movement speed for a little duration. This skill can be used while moving, and moving won�t interrupt it.
W: CAC 1 strengthens its weapon, passively allowing it to deal bonus magic damage on attacks. This skill can be activated to strengthen its weapon even more, increasing the bonus damage by 25%. After this skill is activated, CAC 1's next normal attack to a champion will remove all positive buffs from the champion.
E: CAC 1 throws a giant ring toward the target enemy unit that snares the target and deals magic damage. The ring also deals magic damage to enemy units on the way and snares the final target for an additional duration for each target hit on the way. The bonus duration is capped and scales with level.
R: CAC 1 places a ring above its target champion�s head for 5 seconds. The ring slows the target, deals magic damage over time and steals 50% of any healing effects applied to the target. If the target enters in contact with another champion, they will also apply the ring to the target, with half of its effect. After 15 seconds, all applied rings are cleansed, having their effects cancelled.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2011 6:31pm | Report
Mastarwe wrote:

I came to think of a possibility:
How about a spell effect that makes the next ability hit for true damage (and because of this bypassing shields). It would be good with supports, since the shield will be ignored for a bit, aswell as without support (ignoring armor / MR).

I don't think True Damage ignores shields, it just ignores armor/magic resist I thought? But this would still help because often the support buffs their team with armor / mr.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2011 6:37pm | Report
No, that's a bit too specific... One single person will NOT determine the entire skill set for the champion.

Things like "Maybe CAC 1 should have a skill that reduces healing on a large group" or "A skill that allows CAC 1 to remove buffs, maybe on its next attack" are what we're looking for here, not anything nearly that specific.
Read
<Member>
Read's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2011 7:08pm | Report
I was just thinking. What if the debuffer could throw up something like a totem. It could have xyz debuffs in its AOE and maybe a slow or something. When destroyed refreshes debuffs and deals xyz damage while decreasing the totem CD by xyz.
Join me, or fall forever
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2011 7:20pm | Report
Read wrote:

I was just thinking. What if the debuffer could throw up something like a totem. It could have xyz debuffs in its AOE and maybe a slow or something. When destroyed refreshes debuffs and deals xyz damage while decreasing the totem CD by xyz.

More useful rally spells would be nice in this game - this also forces the enemy team to scramble, and not fight in that zone.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2011 7:24pm | Report
or destroy the "totem" and take damage.

maybe make it true damage?
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
HuntrKilr
<Member>
HuntrKilr's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2011 8:03pm | Report
i like the totem idea.

also maybe some on hit debuffing a la Ashe/TF.
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2011 8:04pm | Report
i like the "totem" concept

except this is a ranged DPS char

so i mean it seems counter productive to have a "debuffing" totem when you would have to go close to lay it or lay it in a place where they could just choose not to fight

i mean if it was melee DPS you'd have an "original" concept right there
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
Alahric
<Ancient Member>
Alahric's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2011 3:42am | Report
Right, so we are making a shaman with totems and purge.
We could make him part of the Ruhgosk tribe.. just saying.
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2011 4:00am | Report
i dunno

lose the DPS part of the char (and make it "ranged") then it's a lot easier to work with

or could just make it so it can deal damage but it isn't a true DPS champ (like ashe, for instance), just has a lot of damaging abilities

could make it sort of a dps version of ryze in the sense of abilities and the way his damage works (i.e his damage comes from abilities and can make his damage stronger with abilities like spell flux lowering magic resist)

meh
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide