Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

CAC 1 - Part 3e - Skillset Poll 2

Creator: Jebus McAzn April 29, 2011 12:47pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3
Scodran
<Member>
Scodran's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2011 7:56am | Report
trojan 995
Alahric
<Ancient Member>
Alahric's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2011 10:48am | Report
Read
Although I'm only voting for him because he mentioned totems
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2011 6:40am | Report
Trojan995
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2011 7:50pm | Report
Thread is being closed tomorrow. Any last-minute comments should be entered now.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2011 4:31am | Report
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2011 6:10am | Report
Mowen
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Read
<Member>
Read's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2011 10:56am | Report
I absolutely love the way everyone who voted me had to cite what was wrong with my skillset or give a qualifying answer as to why they voted for it.

Thank guys.

Edit:
And it seems like the first 2 of my votes may have come from me creating alternate accounts. I promise I did not and would not do that.
Join me, or fall forever
HuntrKilr
<Member>
HuntrKilr's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2011 7:01pm | Report
trojan995

the wording on his passive isn't great, but it's the best skillset.
TheValkyries
<Member>
TheValkyries's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2011 12:44am | Report
Read wrote:

I absolutely love the way everyone who voted me had to cite what was wrong with my skillset or give a qualifying answer as to why they voted for it.

Thank guys.

If you would like I would mention I voted for yours because not only is it a good kit that fits the goals of the champ design better than the others, but it is also entirely unique and sounds interesting and fun to play (which are crucial aspects to consider for good design), something that they other submissions SEVERELY lack.

Quoted:
Edit:
And it seems like the first 2 of my votes may have come from me creating alternate accounts. I promise I did not and would not do that.

Don't know about the other one, but I'm from another community that Jebus reached out to for the voting process as we have done a similar process before. But I find it amusing that you're so self-depreciating that you would think other posters would assume you created alt accounts to vote on something that is all ultimately meaninglessly trivial theory talk, as there is no conceivable way (that I know of) that you could practically apply these concepts, rather than think people actually voted on your design because it was well thought out.

EDIT:
P.S. Pretty hard for me to be an alt account of yours as my join date predates yours.
1 2 3

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide