Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Champion Concept: Vitra - The Chakradhaari

Creator: Janitsu April 22, 2014 7:13am
1 2
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2014 7:13am | Report
Vitra - The Chakradhaari

Lore

Vitra was born to a noble family. Her family was the richest there was in Urtistan. Then Vitra was born and everything changed. Vitra was wild and carefree as a child - everything her family didn't accept. She started practising with chakrams at a very young age and she learned how to use them fast.
Her family didn't accept the savage weaponry and sent her to to desert far away from them so she wouldn't dishonor their name. On the desert an old chakradhaari and her wife took care of her and taught her to use her chakrams even more efficiently. Her wife made the most delicious meals you could ever imagine.
One day, the old man died because of natural causes. Her wife gave the old chakradhaari's last present to Vitra soon after he was buried - new chakrams that were designed just for her.
Vitra left the old chakradhaari's wife about a year after he had died. She left to join the hunter's group. The hunter's group took her in and she thought that she had a family once again. Instead the hunter's group betrayed her and stole all of her stuff. Vitra tracked them down and in the shadows of night she got back everything she owned. She decided to revenge their betrayal and leave them to the desert. She stole their horses and left them alone. She never heard of them after that.
Her setbacks weren't over yet. When she finally made it to the next city on the road she was arrested by the city guards. She was sent to the jail immediately and she didn't know what for. The jail didn't stop her though, she escaped the very next night and left all the cities behind her. She has lived as a vigilante for a long time.
She decided to join League of Legends to be more efficient at catching criminals.

"I can sense the raw power inside her. I like her style."
- Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress

Tag(s): AD Carry/AD Caster
HEALTH 420 (+78)
ATTACK DAMAGE 66 (+3.00)
HEALTH REGEN. 0.8 (+0.85)
ATTACK SPEED 0.550 (+4.2%)
MANA 221 (+42)
ARMOR 17.8 (+3.4)
MANA REGEN. 6.3 (+0.8)
MAGIC RES. 30 (+0)
RANGE 550 (Ranged)
MOV. SPEED 335

Abilities

Survivalist (Passive): (INNATE) Vitra had to survive alone when she decided to leave treacherous human beings behind. Whenever she kills a champion she gains back 10% of her health.

Mana Cost: n/a
Cooldown: n/a seconds
Range: n/a

Chakram Throw (Q): Vitra throws her chakrams and they deal 80/100/120/140/160 (+0.5 AD) physical damage. Both sakrams can hit an enemy once (max damage 160/200/240/280/320 (+1.0 AD). The chakrams then return to Vitra and they deal the same amount of damage to enemies they haven't hit yet.

Mana Cost: 60/70/80/90/100/110
Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds
Range: 550

Crippling Chakram (W): Vitra throws a chakram in a line and it cripples the first enemy it hits dealing 50/70/90/110/130 (+0.5 bonus AD) and slowing the enemy's movement speed by 15/25/35/45/55% which decays in 2 seconds.

Mana Cost: 80
Cooldown: 8 seconds
Range: 600

Chakradhaari's Strength (E): Vitra's throwing arms' strength grows and she gains 10/20/30/40/50 range and she deals 10/10/15/15/20 true damage for 5 seconds.

Mana Cost: n/a
Cooldown: 20/17/14/11/8 seconds
Range: 560/570/580/590/600

Chakram Storm (R): (ULTIMATE) Vitra whirls her chakrams around her dealing 100/200/300 (+1.5 bonus AD) per second for 2 seconds. During this time she denies all crowd control used on her. She can stop the channeling by using this ability again.

Mana Cost: 150
Cooldown: 100/90/80 seconds
Range: 400

emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2014 7:30am | Report
Passive?
Thanks to Emikadon for this sig!
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2014 8:11am | Report
emoriam wrote:

Passive?

I haven't come up with anything creative yet :p
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2014 10:41am | Report
Her Q is really strong. Not many abilities have that high of an AD scaling. Some things to compare it to - damage wise are Dragon's Rage, and Taste Their Fear - isolated. The damage might be a little high for a spell from an ADC.

I don't like her E ability. It just seems too underpowered imo. I like her ultimate ability, and i think it can be used quite effectively to stop CC. Although i think that'll probably be the spell's primary function - rather than dealing out damage.

I'm interested to see if this chick could go top lane as an AD bruiser. She sure does have good AD scaling on her abilities.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2014 10:56am | Report
Well it is super hard to hit both of the chakrams (or so I imagined) so I thought that if you placed yourself well you should get some kind of reward for. I guess maybe 1.5 ad or bonus ad scaling is better?
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2014 11:00am | Report
giving champions a high skill cap as compensation for op skills doesn't really work because people will eventually learn the champion and be op with him.
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2014 11:55am | Report
Her passive is broken beyond hell.

You're probably looking at a free 500+ hp throughout the entire game which makes her way to safe combined with lifesteal, her two damage abilities being long range, and an ultimate that stops all cc.

Not to mention a free heal whenever she kills someone, making her an even better duelist than she already was.

That is just waaaaaaaaay to much gold value for someone who is ranged and doesn't even have to put a point in it.

I would take out the first part entirely.

I also think having a free e ability with no cooldown or mana cost is kind of weird.

Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2014 12:16pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Her passive is broken beyond hell.

You're probably looking at a free 500+ hp throughout the entire game which makes her way to safe combined with lifesteal, her two damage abilities being long range, and an ultimate that stops all cc.

Not to mention a free heal whenever she kills someone, making her an even better duelist than she already was.

That is just waaaaaaaaay to much gold value for someone who is ranged and doesn't even have to put a point in it.

I would take out the first part entirely.

I also think having a free e ability with no cooldown or mana cost is kind of weird.

Well took the first part out and made E an active ability - it was supposed to be passive but it makes more sense as an active now that I think of it. I think that the chance of true damage might need tweaking a little bit.

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2014 12:27pm | Report
I think you should just make it so that you get range and guaranteed true damage for a couple of seconds(adds 10/20/30/40/50 range and her basic attacks deal 10/15/20/25/30 true damage on hit for x seconds or something like that)
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2014 3:19pm | Report
I think her passive is perfectly fine. Perhaps even a little underpowered. Imo, it's just a weak version of Get Excited!. It's one of those passives that isn't very useful or necessary, until it is - kinda like Dangerous Game .
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide