Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Climbing the ELO Ladder

Creator: Zeprido April 15, 2011 2:50am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2011 2:02am | Report
PFP wrote:

based on my experience here are some REAL pro tips on how to become super mid ELO player!

play Singed well 1000 -> 1300.
play Ryze since he's super OP 1300 -> 1400.
play Warwick in case your team needs jungler, get fed and win 1400 -> 1700.
play Jarvan (counter-pick) and feed off enemy ranged carry.

call people that fail out -> ex: "REAL POPPY, die to red buff!" poppy overextends gets ganked "ALL:#1 POPPY FTW"

say "real" alot in game. like when your gold card bugs say: "real glitch get me killed." "real teammates don't save me.."

when you lose a teamfight go back to ALL chat and say "uh-oh, team is going FULL ******ED! GG"

get lucky with less ******s on your team than theirs.
^ increase ELO.

I know this because I'm #1 player in mobafire and am real pro at LoL and games in general. I give sick lessons for $100 an hour.

and don't forget plenty of "zzzz"

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2011 4:07am | Report
I'll be playing a few ranked games tonight, if I find anything to add or anything that is worth taking note of, you'll find it here =)
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2011 8:38pm | Report
@PFP Just started my ranked games for the night, decided Singed was a good choice, absolutely dominated bottom lane with myself and Mundo.
Fed our Mundo and Le Blanc bringing us to victory.

By the way, was my first time ever playing Singed, went 2/2/12, in my opinion the way it SHOULD be, keep deaths and kills to a minimum, and feed your carries.

Things I learned this game - If planned out, sometimes giving up a top ban (in this case Rammus) in favor of counter picking.
Try to win at least 2/3 of your lanes, will often lead to a stronger mid game.
Investing in a few more rune pages and MS Quints might be a good idea.

2nd game:
Played blitz, was doing fine until our ryze switched to bot and started spamming skills taking all the last hits, not even power fist was able to save me. Our Warwick was extremely over aggressive and just kept running into the enemy team.

Not sure what i learned.

3rd game
Played WW, had wrong runes since i got the masteries glitch, but it all turned out okay
Change runes before masteries!
Despite this, Flash Ult on WW is OP

4th game
Played WW again
We would have won this one but we had an extremely fail TF who didn't know how to play the champ at all.
Loss, If someone says they gonna play TF talk to them first, make sure they know how.
Learned better positioning

5th Game
Another WW game
Won this one, fed our Corki who went 9/0 with a few nice ganks in mid.
When an enemy team has 4 Mages and 1 AD, ult the AD and stack MR =)
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2011 6:27pm | Report
Hey guys this game is a pretty good example of a good mindset to have in a ranked game. As you can see the game started out pretty even but I feel that because of my small pointers and the fact that the team was willing to listen to me and cooperate the close game quickly snowballed into a stomp. Think this is a good example of what you gotta do to climb up(requires LoL Replay).

Video

Thanks to Anal Samurai for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2011 7:27pm | Report
PFP wrote:

call people that fail out -> ex: "REAL POPPY, die to red buff!" poppy overextends gets ganked "ALL:#1 POPPY FTW"

say "real" alot in game. like when your gold card bugs say: "real glitch get me killed." "real teammates don't save me.."

when you lose a teamfight go back to ALL chat and say "uh-oh, team is going FULL ******ED! GG"

get lucky with less ******s on your team than theirs.
^ increase ELO.

haha this exactly sums up how hotshot plays
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2011 7:40pm | Report
^ I had a TF last night that went "FULL ******" and cost us the game.
I've never seen such a bad TF before. Didn't know it was possible.
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2011 7:21pm | Report
We should get back on topic regardless, and further the original discussion.
I don't have much time in the upcoming weeks, but I will start updating the first page with information throughout this thread when I have time.
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2011 7:32pm | Report
Me & Jdubea are climbing the ELO Ladder. I'm currently 7-2 in solo Q, with 1405 ELO. We're dominating, and show no signs of stopping :D
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2011 7:43pm | Report
^I did the same, when I hit 1474 I started finding trolls/feeders which often cost me the game. Been theorizing with friends on how to surpass the troll/feeder effect.
I wish you much luck =)
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2011 12:50am | Report
Zeprido wrote:

Been theorizing with friends on how to surpass the troll/feeder effect.

Get better at the game. You're stuck because you're probably within 100rating of your true elo (you might be above it or even right where you should be).

If you can't carry 4 noobs/feeders/leavers versus 5 noobs/feeders/leavers then you don't belong higher up in rating.
"Gold can't buy you rape." - Mr Sark
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide