Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Duo bot lane setups and what to counter them with!

Creator: Slappiz July 6, 2012 3:07am
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2012 8:34am | Report
I love my tristana + leona(or jarvan) bot lane.
Leona jumps you and yo... nvm you're dead..

Counter it with a alistar and some kind of poke-AD carry with an escape.(Corki, Caitlyn)
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2012 12:00pm | Report
So my Poppy/ Taric combo is too far off tradition for this thread? Aww... So much armor though.

Either way, Taric has enough armor and heals to sustain himself and his ally for a long time. Also has an awesome ranged stun.

Nidalee can be sustain support with heal or harass support with spear. The traps and attack speed on heal can let them be aggressive as well. (Oh, she can also be the ranged AD Carry, though that's not half as effective as her other choices.)
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Mikuroo
<Member>
Mikuroo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2012 1:47pm | Report
Nidalee is a horrible support and can only be used in low level playing or for fun :p
yolo, teemo to strong in low elo
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2012 7:13am | Report
What works best with Corki? I assume Soraka can allow his poke to be very effective, and champs like Leona can create a nice kill lane..
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2012 10:17am | Report
Mikuroo wrote:

Nidalee is a horrible support and can only be used in low level playing or for fun :p

I use the word 'support' to hide the fact that I will end up carrying my team half-way through the game. :P
The only thing she lacks is CC.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
iownedya
<Member>
iownedya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2012 11:17am | Report
If only there were a Kayle/ Kayle combo... Support Kayle boosts AD Kayle and super splash, slow and invincibility.
Thanks to Xiron and ProAsylum (Ignition) for the amazing signatures!
If I helped out with constructive criticsm, I would appreciate a +rep

Check out my review shop here!
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2012 2:38pm | Report
I found out that Lulu/ Kayle is f***ing godly. Lulu buffs Kayle in every way she could possibly imagine. Not to mention both of them have "can't touch this" ultimates.

Enough CC, survivability, and damage output to easily overcome almost any other lane composition.

Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2012 11:19am | Report
Mikuroo wrote:

please... Nidalee is a pain to Blitzcrank and possibly Leona (not sure about her, but the principle is the same).

Sig made by Tamy
animal091
<Member>
animal091's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2012 4:31pm | Report
I know this sounds strange but one of the best duo bit lanes are blitzcrank as ad carry ali support cant think of a lane that could beat them except maybe a sona ez lane
TheKut
<Member>
TheKut's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2012 6:40am | Report
animal091 wrote:

I know this sounds strange but one of the best duo bit lanes are blitzcrank as ad carry ali support cant think of a lane that could beat them except maybe a sona ez lane

Indeed, it does sound strange. Some other counters may be graves and sona, corki and zyra, kog'maw and nunu etc. Blitz is weak as a carry since he doesn't have any good farm capability against a ranged ad since blitz is melee, and especially since all the carries I mentioned have a much better harrass than blitz has, and above all after lvl 6. Blitz won't have any farm and can't buy any items, and since he can't really get any kills a bit into the game if he doesn't hook people into the turret he will never be of any use as a carry.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide