Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Elise Theorycrafting

Creator: OTGBionicArm October 18, 2012 11:01pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Unaki
<Member>
Unaki's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2012 7:41am | Report
Khazem wrote:

If you build her like a bruiser just use a build similar to Nidalee. Get a trinity force and build full tank from there on, no need for items like FM/Youmuu's. She already has enough sticking power with her good movement speed, RNG phage procs, E in human form and insanely stupid range gap closer.

Its also a good escape but you gotta be crafty with it. I got caught by the other team earlier in their jungle and I started running towards red buff. They slowed me and Amumu was in the back so I quickly dropped E, gave it a second then clicked on Amumu and zipped out into lane and into our towers lol.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2012 7:43am | Report
Khazem wrote:

If you build her like a bruiser just use a build similar to Nidalee. Get a trinity force and build full tank from there on, no need for items like FM/Youmuu's. She already has enough sticking power with her good movement speed, RNG phage procs, E in human form and insanely stupid range gap closer.

Her cooldowns are super high though, unlike nidalee.

TF+Tank is also a good build though.
Tri lane for life.
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2012 7:47am | Report
Her Q cooldown is alright, which is her main damage source. So if you just build full tank with max CDR (FH/shurelya's/randuin's/heck maybe even CDR boots) and sheen procs for damage, I think she's fine.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2012 7:58am | Report
Khazem wrote:

Her Q cooldown is alright, which is her main damage source. So if you just build full tank with max CDR (FH/shurelya's/randuin's/heck maybe even CDR boots) and sheen procs for damage, I think she's fine.

I think you can make her W a much larger damage source than her Q, that's why i have AD and a ghostblade.

Stick on AD for 4~ seconds and kill them then do what damage you can to the rest of the team.

Edit: If i did change my build, I'd probably replace the frozen Mallet with a warmogs, and replace the Youmuu's with a Last Whisper.
Tri lane for life.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2012 8:04am | Report
imo they should buff q range a bit so I can play ap mid ;c

Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2012 8:07am | Report
It's something I have to try sometime, but since she has nothing else that benefits from having AD so I'm a bit skeptical. I still want to toy around with some builds and stuff so we'll see I guess.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2012 8:25am | Report
Khazem wrote:

It's something I have to try sometime, but since she has nothing else that benefits from having AD so I'm a bit skeptical. I still want to toy around with some builds and stuff so we'll see I guess.

it works, played it - and saw my mate playing it.

Why?
She has 2 gapclosers + a 1.5 sec stun. + some more MS + resistances etc. the early might not be the best but once she get's into mid, or just gets ahead in lane she snowballs like ****.

Gonna buy her on my account for sure :P

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2012 9:41am | Report
Yea the bruiser build, or an on-hit MR bypassing tanky build is the way to go. Full AP is terribad on her.
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2012 9:44am | Report
Full AP is not terribad by any means o_o

I'd say full AP mid is very strong even
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2012 9:48am | Report
Gotta admit she's better off elsewhere.

We've stated a few times around here and other threads she gets mauled by other casters for lacking an ult and shes designed to wittle an enemy down and suddely kill them, not burst, like most mid casters.

Full AP isn't bad but its.... squishy... She wouldn't be able to do much without being eaten.

I'm biased though because I hate being squishy.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide