Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ezreal build & Disscusion.

Creator: Forgottenduty April 29, 2013 7:52pm
1 2
Forgottenduty
<Member>
Forgottenduty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2013 11:36am | Report
BlueArtist wrote:

I feel Manamune just sacrifices the damage output, the 2% damage is really little, take that you have 2500 mana at level 18. You get just 50 extra damage, plus you have to stack the passive, and it doesn't give you pretty much anything else. You should just take the blue buff, you don't need the extra mana/mana regen.
I think Guardian Angel or Banshee's Veil is more viable, you need some sort of survivability since Ezreal can be focused down hard and die fast.

Actually Manamune is a very effective item for characters who poke a lot (e.g Jayce) and the extra effect of it works on Q and because of Manamune the blue build is viable, since your blue buff will be most of the time on top of your APC.
Actually Ezreal is on of the best kiting characters in the game, only the old Wither from Nasus could fk you up because of its insane duration.
-Come back with your shield,or on it-
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2013 11:48am | Report

Actually Manamune is a very effective item for characters who poke a lot (e.g Jayce) and the extra effect of it works on Q and because of Manamune the blue build is viable, since your blue buff will be most of the time on top of your APC.
Actually Ezreal is on of the best kiting characters in the game, only the old Wither from Nasus could fk you up because of its insane duration.

This, its quite cost effective and with the amount of constant poke you can do sometimes youll end up doing more damage and more consistently.

If 45 AD is worth 1550 gold it means you are paying 550 gold for the 1000 mana and the passives, not to mention the change to Muramana is for free at 750 stacks and Ezreal can stack it faster than Jayce or Kha'Zix
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Forgottenduty
<Member>
Forgottenduty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2013 1:42pm | Report
That's true. I will give it some thought, maybe it could be replaced after all.
-Come back with your shield,or on it-
Dragonliger
<Member>
Dragonliger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2013 12:59pm | Report
I feel the build depends mostly on your enemies and your allies, after all if you are going with a low cc team you'll probably want something around phage or gauntlet for example.

In my opinion when the enemy is going lots of life and no armor (mostly on normal queue) I feel BotRK is a solid pick for its active; otherwise I go for whisper and so on and so forth... so what would be useful would be a item situational specification rather than a full build.
Att'n Dliger
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide