Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Fiora's solotop counters?

Creator: centurion911 April 11, 2012 1:27pm
1 2 3 4 5 6
samgoeslol
<Member>
samgoeslol's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2012 8:06am | Report
1700 on my way back to 1990 T_T
and i have hardly ever seena fiora do well that wasnt a smurf.
Main point is that she is easy to gank and has no tools to trade vs most toplaners...
<-summonername on EUW: strawhatbro
check out my blog
+rep if you like my posts^^
watch my stream
follow me on twitter and facebook
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2012 10:49pm | Report
Basinator wrote:

Which ELO are you guys btw?

You can rest your mouse on the little gold/plat/diamond badges and/or view a person's profile to view their elo, if they've listed it. Anyone above 1500 elo who gets their elo verified will display a badge.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2012 12:16pm | Report
Yorick: Insta lose for fiora too much poke/sustain
Jax: Jax shud win in equall skills normally, if you can dodge counter strike u can tear him appart and the 1st kill decides it mostly
Garen: Harass as much as you can after he uses judgement/desicive strike without mana draining urself and ull win
Olaf: Dodge the axes and attack him when hes on cd/low mana, other way ull lose mostly all trades
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Madreds
<Member>
Madreds's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2012 1:07pm | Report
People suggest Vladimir, their so wrong, Fiora just gets 2 Doran's Blades into Hexdrinker and mercs
TOP 3 COUNTERS TO FIORA
Olaf
Jax
Malphite
ofc some guys like Poppy or someone else like her destroys but doesn't fill the "meta"
thanks to The_Nameless_bard for the signature.
Basinator
<Member>
Basinator's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2012 1:08pm | Report
I want to note a few things I cam across over.

First, lolking lists Fiora at 45% win rate for rankged, 50% for normals. I assume that either ppl know how to play vs her in ranked - or more likely - she gets countered hard. I assume there arent too many counters to her, just that there are some that counters her too hard.

Second, most people overestimate her AA dependance. I tell you, as a Fiora player, during laning I am bursting a lot with my skills. W gives 260 burst at rank 5, plus 35 AD flat and the ability to block one AA from the enemy. A good skill for trading in my eyes. Q has a decent burst as well during laning.

Really, I dont depend that much on AAs as a Fiora player during laning.
Feel free to visit my guide - Taric Hypercarry
Madreds
<Member>
Madreds's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2013 1:23pm | Report
onlyone i know fiora beats is vladimir when he rushes hexdrinker...
thanks to The_Nameless_bard for the signature.
Allelujah
<Member>
Allelujah's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2013 7:13pm | Report
Ive been playing fiora for awhile, averaging about 30/7 a game, the only champs that she has a hard time with early game are champs with stuns or abilities that break line of sight or make them become untargetable, ie, renekton, jax, riven, akali, udyr, and fizz, also i see alot of bad fioras, if you want a big advantage at the beginning you need to start with your W first, not Q like alot of people do, that is just used as a gap closer, not viable for starting out,especially if you have movement speed quaints like you should if you are using her, as well as people building hydra to early can reduce you damage output and surviablility, i find getting a BF right after boots then building phantom dancer first,then the BF sword into bloodthirster is a much better option for a core build then hydra, that is another mistake i see with alot fioras and why they lose, but over all if played correctly fiora can hold her own agianst almost any champ, just watch there abilities and choose your time to lunge in burst them down with burst of speed then lunge out,as rinse and repeat until you can finish them with ignite or ult, or have your jungler gank
Wheew EUW
<Member>
Wheew EUW's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2013 12:31pm | Report
Singed pretty much gets a free lane win vs her, if she attacks singed she takes dmg, singed just tanks her then flings ults ignite and kills her.
I wish more ppl would pick fiora for me to just free win lane :)

Singed, Jax, Malph should do very well.
Check out my singed guide :)
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2013 3:05pm | Report
To be fair, Fiora rapes Jax pre-6.

Then straight up loses after 6 unless you pressed your advantage enough.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2013 5:15pm | Report
Singed beats Fiora so badly. He can literally just run around with his poison on
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide