Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

HP5 runes?

Creator: Toofor July 26, 2015 4:53pm
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2015 10:12am | Report
Pretty much everyone maxes W tho. Maxing W also has a 12% higher winrate.

You get 20 more damage per point in it per second if you stand as 2 man near the enemy (which isn't kinda hard if they get hooked/whatever) or if you get ganked (trololol lee sin jumping into you two). The damage at level 5 is for the full duration plus double proc on heal 860(+180% AP) I don't know if the heal can proc twice on the same target tho if both you and your support stand nearby.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2015 10:13am | Report
http://www.probuilds.net/champions/Mordekaiser

Sure, if by everyone you mean absolutely no one.

NicknameMy wrote:
You get 20 more damage per point in it per second if you stand as 2 man near the enemy (which isn't kinda hard if they get hooked/whatever) or if you get ganked (trololol lee sin jumping into you two).

That's garbage though..

NicknameMy wrote:
The damage at level 5 is for the full duration plus double proc on heal 990(+210% AP)

Holy moly this is bad theorycrafting at its finest. As if that's actually going to happen in a game.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2015 10:15am | Report
Cpt Jack lost 2 games with E max and won a game afterwards with W max.

As you can see pros are currently testing many different builds.
He is gonna kill you!!!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2015 10:17am | Report
Yeah, speaking of which I sure am seeing a lot of them testing deathcap and no one testing triforce + sterak's at all.

I mean I know you're NicknameMy and I might as well go talk to a wall, but come on man...
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2015 10:18am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
Cpt Jack lost 2 games with E max and won a game afterwards with W max.

As you can see pros are currently testing many different builds.

That's a 100% defeat ratio with E max vs a 100% win with W max. Statistically, it mathematically proves indeed that W is better!

Nevermind it was just one person and three games

NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2015 10:35am | Report
Who knows how he will be build in the future. ATM you can't say anything as he is so broken that anything works.
He is gonna kill you!!!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2015 10:58am | Report
Ok a bit late to the conversation, but doesn't Morde build Trinity Force/ Sterak's Gage (I will dub this combo Gageforce) because of his insane dual scalings and overwhelming mid game with dragon securing? I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere that his winrate is absurd in games less than 30 minutes because of that, but he starts to fall off heavily in win rate the longer the game goes.

Related question: Is Mordekaiser an effective "replacement" for an ADC or should one still be present mid or top to succeed with him?
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2015 1:36pm | Report
Honestly, atm you can play him anywhere you want and succeed.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2015 1:40pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
Who knows how he will be build in the future. ATM you can't say anything as he is so broken that anything works.

Alright well that much is true.

Related question: Is Mordekaiser an effective "replacement" for an ADC or should one still be present mid or top to succeed with him?

Imo for solo queue definitely because he ***** on most lanes and is way more useful early-mid, and not necessarily, but you do need some sort of physical damage like a Zed or a Talon or at least something like a Gnar or an Olaf and an AD-based jungler. If you don't take any physical damage at all you'll probably have difficulty when tanks start spamming MR.

As far as competitive goes it's difficult to say because the importance of tower pushing and sieging is much more emphasized and Morde is still awful at that unless he has dragon ghost (or just a regular ghost). Plus people will be far more co-ordinated about positioning, spacing and focusing CC making it very hard for him to actually land Q.

Probably going to get nerfed soon anyway.

this is now a mordekaiser thread
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2015 2:30pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
I'm surprised there was no mention of Facial of the Mountain yet and how op it is coz CDR and shield on your shield woo

Bcuz Derp of the Maountain is an item fur luzers, and it hurts people's ego building a 'zupport' item on him.

Now, seriously speaking, I don't know either. Perhaps there are better items for him?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide