Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

HP5 runes?

Creator: Toofor July 26, 2015 4:53pm
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2015 8:45am | Report
Low AP ratios? 150% on W, 260% on Q, 60% on E, 4% per 100 AP on R. You call that low?
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2015 8:46am | Report
Considering that the AD ratio on Q is 390%, on E it's also 60% and you get 50% of your AD on your ghost, yes. And good luck ever hitting anyone with anything if you build deathcap because you'll be dead in a second.

Also your numbers are ********, W has a total AP ratio of 120% IF you stand together and IF it hits for the full duration.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2015 8:50am | Report
You have to consider that you get double the amount of AP than AD, especially if you think about all those items that give AP/defense.

Yeah, 150%, 30% bonus for the heal
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2015 8:50am | Report
Literally every ADC I see at d1/master builds Trinity and Sterak's. Sometimes they do add some AP items like Rylai's but never saw a serious morde build without triforce.

I'm not a morde player, but if you disregard those statistics you're either flat out dumb or ******ed. Pick one.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2015 8:51am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
You have to consider that you get double the amount of AP than AD, especially if you think about all those items that give AP/defense.

Well sure if you want a **** glass cannon build that gets you one shot.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2015 8:52am | Report
Currently you can build anything on Morde and succeed, as he is broken as ****.

Your build has less tankyness than mine, lol.

Sorc Shoes, Rylai's, Haunting Guise, Abyssal, Zhonya's, Rabadon's, Liandry's.

At the point you have Trinity Force, I got Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Ruby Crystal and Amplifying Tome. More tanky? At the point you have Sterak's Gage, I already got Haunting Guise finished and either Negatron Cloak or Seeker's Armguard. After you finish your Rylai's Crystal Scepter, I got either Abyssal Mask or Zhonya's Hourglass and one component of the other. Tell me, where is your build more tanky? Final build? In which games you reach that? You also need resistances to make shields work.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2015 9:42am | Report
In what world is your build more tanky than Sterak's + Triforce + Rylai's + Liandry + whatever the hell item you want? Hello??? Even if you ignore the fact that the shield scales with 25% of max health (!) my build is still more tanky.

Also, how do you plan to ever proc 3rd Q (i.e. all of your damage) without any attack speed or movement speed whatsoever and with a squishier build? I'm so confused.

Have you even played him, or tried that build? 'Cause I've played at least a dozen games on live and I've only lost lane/game once.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2015 9:54am | Report
In the lane, you max W and flash for the 3. Q. You never gonna hit that 3. Q without a flash on good enemies anyway.

Also, you go Sterak's Gage first? Okay, you are more tanky at that point, but I got Giant's Belt and Needlessly Large Rod, 60 AP vs 10-15 AD, nice, helps your W really much which is your main spell in lane.

W is really strong early with a tanky support that can catch up to enemies with hooks or similar stuff. And if you get ganked, everything dies in the double W damage.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2015 10:01am | Report
Pretty sure maxing W is bad as ****. It's more than strong enough to push the lane at rank 1 and you get hardly any extra damage/heal per point in it considering that it's practically melee range.

I'm feeling really triggered right now.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2015 10:09am | Report
I'm surprised there was no mention of Facial of the Mountain yet and how op it is coz CDR and shield on your shield woo

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide