Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I have no idea who to play anymore lol

Creator: SinDelta December 10, 2010 12:25am
1 2 3 4
SinDelta
<Member>
SinDelta's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2010 6:31pm | Report
I actually play Janna from time to time, I do straight support on her though.
Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnnySceneTM
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2010 6:40pm | Report
Ezreal - The skill shots

Teemo - It's actually challenging placing shrooms in correct areas, and trying to predict where the next team fight will be in, so you can start creating a minefield.

Nunu Jungle - It's a challenge.

Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2010 6:48pm | Report
Anivia can actually be classified as a support champion with her slows, stun, and wall. She's also extremely fun to play - it's very satisfying watching your Q+E combo take down half of a squishy's health at level 3.
SinDelta
<Member>
SinDelta's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2010 9:36pm | Report
Jungle Nunu is pro you can get Dragon at level 4 with him
Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnnySceneTM
Mastergok
<Member>
Mastergok's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2011 1:42am | Report
Maybe take Shen if you want to go support and DPS, he's also fun to play
PFP
<Member>
PFP's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2011 5:15am | Report
Twisted Fate, you can play him AP, AD, or Hybrid. Countless options, countless fun. Look for my AP carry build soon :D
lottev3
<Member>
lottev3's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2011 6:20am | Report
AP sion.

1.Go solo lane.(but, not mid)

2.Keep on farming.

3.Q+W+Q+W+Q+W+Q+W+Q+W+Q+W+Q+W+Q+W+Q+W+Q+W+Q+W+Q+W+Q+W+Q+W+Q+W

4."Oh. ****! What the ****?" + 300G

it's real.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2011 6:25am | Report
Trojan995 wrote:

the 6300 IP champs. If i'm not mistaken, they're priced on complexity so those should be pretty hard to get the hang of.

Riot probably tries to place them in priceranges according to difficulty, but there a few champs that are terribly misplaced. Vlad for example is one of the easiest champions I've played while being in the 6300 range.
Maybe it's just me, but I find Fiddlesticks to be hard. Maybe he's just been over nerfed, but I do find him harder to play than most of the 6300 champs.
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse

"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
Diego
<Member>
Diego's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2011 7:56am | Report
Searz wrote:

Riot probably tries to place them in priceranges according to difficulty, but there a few champs that are terribly misplaced. Vlad for example is one of the easiest champions I've played while being in the 6300 range.
Maybe it's just me, but I find Fiddlesticks to be hard. Maybe he's just been over nerfed, but I do find him harder to play than most of the 6300 champs.

Recently, I've come to find out if you use HP/Lv seals, flat or per lv CDR glyphs, Mpen reds and Health quints for Fiddlesticks you rape hard. Just start with Doran's Ring, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, and rush a Rabadon's Deathcap and you'll be the scariest kid on the block. 9/0/21 masteries ofc

^^^^^^^
Magical portal! (click it)
I'm not Jesus, but I can turn water into Kool-Aid
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2011 9:08am | Report
Diego wrote:

Recently, I've come to find out if you use HP/Lv seals, flat or per lv CDR glyphs, Mpen reds and Health quints for Fiddlesticks you rape hard. Just start with Doran's Ring, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, and rush a Rabadon's Deathcap and you'll be the scariest kid on the block. 9/0/21 masteries ofc

I use a somewhat similar build. The difference is that I use mana-reg/lvl seals, AP quints(ran HP quints on him a while back) and probably a very different item build. Your build is lacking heavily in the mana department.
Rabadon's Deathcap is not a good first item. It's expensive, has very expensive parts and gives only AP. First big item should always be Rylai's Crystal Scepter unless you get Rod of Ages. With ROA as first you could get it as maybe third, but I do think that the hourglass actually will be better.
But being hard to play doesn't have all that much to do with the build(unless it's bad ofc). He's simply harder to play IMO than most of of the 6300champs.

1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide