Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Irelia Theory Crafting

Creator: HeAt November 17, 2010 7:09am
1 2 3
HeAt
<Veteran>
HeAt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2010 8:32pm | Report
john.rouchotas on skype.. add up./
Everybody! Don't Forget To Check out Some of My Beatboxing @ www.youtube.com/heatbbx and give me that +rep if i helped you out :)
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2010 12:02am | Report
I beg of you to try a super tanky build, with something like hexdrinker, frozen hammer, randuins, force of nature, etc. She has true damage right? make use of it!
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
PFP
<Member>
PFP's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2010 3:22pm | Report
@Restrictnine Did you see my post on the front page of this topic? I think that's the way to build her.
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2010 5:35pm | Report
oh my bad PFP totally missed it. I agree 100% with your build, except ONE thing. wriggles lantern. Irelia would be devastating with madreds over wriggles. Not saying you need it asap, but later in the build. I personally would rush a HoG or hexdrinker, depending on what is needed more. Building tanky early makes you unstoppable.
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
PFP
<Member>
PFP's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2010 7:41pm | Report
Yeah I just like Wriggle's early because it's really cheap and is the most cost-effective item in the game. I would probably switch it over for Trinity Force or even Black Cleaver end game.
Valgrave
<Member>
Valgrave's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2010 1:57am | Report
I personally am still standing by my set-up. Sheen,zerk boots, phage, TF, Hex then starks, GA then whatever I need BV or SC.

I like to play her very similer to how I play Tankwick
Ernil
<Member>
Ernil's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2010 6:16am | Report
Best irelias builds ive seen to work are either pure AP - starting with a lichbane, or a full tank build - which makes your endgame useless.

The whole hybrid between Ad and Ap, or the just general AD builds will let you waste scrubs in low elo and thats about it.
My mains with guides !

Ruby Death
<Member>
Ruby Death's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2010 8:14pm | Report
meh
For rune i gave some dodge a little attack speed and Armor Pen but ive also ben jsut as happy with my all CD runes build
Items chage everytime i play
Only two starting items....boots or Dorans Blade and alll health pots with the left over.
After buying my starter item I then start looking into what im gonna build up for the end. For the most part ive stoped chcking builds like i used to. Reall the two main things i check is suggested runes and suggested LVL points.
RARW im a Tiger between the sheets.
HeAt
<Veteran>
HeAt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2010 8:47am | Report
I took a bit of everyones advice, working with bliss and restrict, and made a final product.. i dont want this to seem like a spam post, just saying i took EVERYONE's into consideration.. even the full tank (heads the randuins) check my page if you would like
Everybody! Don't Forget To Check out Some of My Beatboxing @ www.youtube.com/heatbbx and give me that +rep if i helped you out :)
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide