I go pure AP (no rageblade), it's ridiculous. Pure AP damage items also tend to give you survivability. I throw in 1 Nashor's Tooth for AS to proc my Ulti. Lots of survivability (HP + MP) and damage output. When you have high amounts of AP combined with a passive (stacking auto-attack) that deals damage scaling of AP, it is the way to go if you want to constantly nuke people. Just like AP TF is better because his passive Stacked Deck. I like to get an early Catalyst for lane survivability. This is in 5's of course.
Catalyst The Protector
Catalyst The Protector
Thanks for your input, everyone! I tried an Ability Power and Attack Speed build in a match, and I did far better than I did with an attack damage build. It feels weird gearing a warrior the way one would gear a mage, but I can't argue with results.
PFP made me so damn curious, I have never seen or played a straight up full AP jax.. :o....
Personally DaSzab, I really like AD/LS jax..
I build him like this:
Doran's Shield,
Ninja Tabi,
Guinsoo's Rageblade,
Frozen Mallet,
Bloodthirster, and finish it off with either a
Mejai's Soulstealer or
Madred's Bloodrazor
Personally DaSzab, I really like AD/LS jax..
I build him like this:
Wow, hell no. Jax should stay away from
Bloodthirster and get himself a
Hextech Gunblade instead! Seriously great item on him.
"Moral justification is a powerful disengagement mechanism. Destructive conduct is made personally and socially acceptable by portraying it in the service of moral ends." - Albert Bandura
"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
yeah hextech is great too! I just prefer building him AD, Rageblade and Bloodthirster has great synergy :P, plus frozen mallet is my slowing monster.
You need to log in before commenting.


<Member>
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/gangplank-you-are-a-pirate-45566