Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Jungle and referring items overhaul with new...

Creator: NicknameMy July 23, 2015 1:35pm
1 2
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2015 1:35pm | Report
This is my little redesign for items which are made for junglers and the similar items to laners. Warrior line for me got completly new items which are based on the idea of Elixir of Wrath and the teased Enchantment: Warrior on PBE. The idea behind it is that the corresponding lane item to a jungle item is basically a stronger version of it. This only leaves small reasons for going a jungle item on the lane, which are the Smite upgrade and a cheaper item cost, as all 3 lane items cost now the same amount of gold. Also, Phreak's Cauterization should be a nice addition to AD burst champions.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:NicknameMy/Jungle_items_and_similar_items_redesign

emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2015 9:15am | Report
Phreaking true damage items ...
Thanks to Natuhlee for this sig!
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2015 11:15am | Report
emoriam wrote:
Phreaking true damage items ...

That seems to be the new trend: true damage items and abilities. R.I.P. Tanks...
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2015 1:58pm | Report
If you deal 1000 damage with a spell with 8% you deal 80 damage, that isn't that strong. It is just some small boost.
windmills
<Member>
windmills's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2015 1:54am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
If you deal 1000 damage with a spell with 8% you deal 80 damage, that isn't that strong. It is just some small boost.

you did your math wrong sorry. its actually a very overpowered mechonic rito overlooked when they built their game dota 2. its a mechonic i constantly take advantage of to climb out of bronze elo hell with mordekaiser my main

If you want you can check out my Mordekaiser Guide Once a month I update it daily.

Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2015 5:47am | Report
windmills wrote:

you did your math wrong sorry. its actually a very overpowered mechonic rito overlooked when they built their game dota 2. its a mechonic i constantly take advantage of to climb out of bronze elo hell with mordekaiser my main

Can someone ban this guy already? He's starting to get really annoying. And the math is correct.
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2015 6:39am | Report
Re4XN wrote:
Can someone ban this guy already? He's starting to get really annoying. And the math is correct.

He has an excessive love for a tin can. Or he doesn't know how to play other champions. Which I speculate that "
he's still in bronze
"

And one tip if he plays in an inhouse: "BAN THE TIN CAN."

EDIT: I read his Mordekaiser guide and it gave me cancer.
Sig made by me!
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2015 6:58am | Report

He has an excessive love for a tin can. Or he doesn't know how to play other champions. Which I speculate that "
he's still in bronze
"

And one tip if he plays in an inhouse: "BAN THE TIN CAN."

Good thing Mordehuekaiser is getting reworked then. I like him as he is now, but if Rito decides to introduce some CC in his kit, I'd be happy. Sorry for the off-topic.
Thatdudeinthecotton's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2015 8:24am | Report
They're specifically NOT introducing CC into his kit. They feel the lack of CC and mobility kindof defines Morde, so they're gonna be adding on some fruity stuff to his moves that wouldn't be allowed on other champs since he has this distinct weakness. They also said they're gonna go in a bruisery direction with him.
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2015 10:52am | Report
They're specifically NOT introducing CC into his kit. They feel the lack of CC and mobility kindof defines Morde, so they're gonna be adding on some fruity stuff to his moves that wouldn't be allowed on other champs since he has this distinct weakness. They also said they're gonna go in a bruisery direction with him.

(I'm going to turn into Windmills for a little bit) Who needs Crowd Control and Mobility when you can just 1 vs 5 Solo Penta the enemy team?

Now, seriously, Mordekaiser is hard to shutdown if there's a decent player behind that metal (I got an unofficial pentakill with him after playing the guy for a week), once he gets past early game and has a decent amount of AP... Rito forbid your ADC from being Children of the Grave'd by him, because if that happens and Morde isn't dead... your entire team will be.

This is getting off topic, by the way. Back to jungle items.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide