Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Karma Theory Crafting And Such

Creator: DillButt64 March 29, 2013 3:38am
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2013 8:24pm | Report
jpikachu, the RoA is a counterbuild to being assimilated by Talon and Kha'Zix or other heavy burst your shield can't handle. Otherwise yea, there are better buys because she indeed does outrange a lot of people.
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2013 10:09pm | Report

jpikachu, the RoA is a counterbuild to being assimilated by Talon and Kha'Zix or other heavy burst your shield can't handle. Otherwise yea, there are better buys because she indeed does outrange a lot of people.

I'd rather rush a Zhonya's Hourglass against either of those two. I still think resistances > health on Karma, due to her shield and rather ridiculous regeneration with Renewal. Plus, it's not like it's that much of a price difference.

If I helped you, click that +rep!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2013 10:19pm | Report
yea but they are generally rocking Black Cleaver's making that small amount of armor moot. more health helps a lot against being insta-gibbed.
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2013 10:25pm | Report
Just tried her out. Honestly my favorite part of her kit is that if you tower dive her she can just shield and use her Renewal and it stuns you and heals her. It's pretty funny. And anyway I indeed find ROA to be good on her. It makes her quite a bit more survivable, and gives you mana.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2013 10:49pm | Report

yea but they are generally rocking Black Cleaver's making that small amount of armor moot. more health helps a lot against being insta-gibbed.

I guess so. I just think it would be pretty easy to anticipate when they jump on you, use Inspire, and then proceed to not really take all that much damage. Meanwhile, her Mantrad spells deal insane amounts of damage in return. She just feels like she wins trades so hard.

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2013 11:47pm | Report
question what are you guys doing for skill paths? ive been maxing Q first and then E second what have you guys been doing

this is for ap mid karma not support karma
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2013 5:21am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

question what are you guys doing for skill paths? ive been maxing Q first and then E second what have you guys been doing

this is for ap mid karma not support karma

You traitor...

Made by -NA- Veng Lmfao
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2013 5:34am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

do you think getting hp on her would be worth it because of her mantra W healing for a % of her missing hp?

No it heals for 25% of her flat missing Health. Not 25% of her % missing health. She has a heal and a shield...

Resistance >>>>>>> HP on Karma
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2013 7:56am | Report
^ Someone finally agrees with me.

I've been leveling R > Q > W > E, simply due to the fact I want to do as much damage as possible, and her skillset allows her to be tanky just by building resistances and AP. Also, Mantrad W seems a lot more reliable to fully land than Mantrad Q. Even with that amazing slow, they just walk out of the circle of Q.

dreamgiving
<Member>
dreamgiving's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2013 9:17am | Report
I've been trying to stack HP and honestly I don't think it really matters if you can't soak up damage. Resistances are better.

I've been maxing R > Q > E/W only because I really enjoy the burst damage on E w/ Mantra. That said, I level E and W at around the same speed so I can get the benefits of both.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide