Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Kassadin's Trials

Creator: RuminatingWin January 9, 2013 12:35pm
Which stats do you prioritize on Kassadin?
RuminatingWin
<Member>
RuminatingWin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2013 12:20pm | Report
Quoted:

Let me widen my response, for your pleasure:
First paragraph: The misuse of the world famous apostrophe is what strikes my eye the most, not only do you misuse you're, you're also putting an apostrophe onto says which makes no sense.
He obviously posted the screenshots to show in which situations tankyness is needed and in which more damage is needed, he posted them as an example that there is no all-mighty build. And then you end it with a senseless mumbling about scores almost completely stripped of conclusion.

Second paragraph: Yes, that is what he's saying, he made that quite clear, just because two people are wrong doesn't make either right.

Third paragraph: Yes, that is what you're hearing. Stats don't mean too much either, since it all comes down to how good the player is, how he's playing and how good his enemies are. Let me give you an example:
Kassa A: Roams, snowballs both top and bot-lane towerdiving with his RoA rush.
Kassa B: Stays in lane, builds archangels and perma pushes the minions with a maxed E.
Kassa A did much more for the game than B did but B will have a lot more damage since he did it to minions.

How're you supposed to compare the builds you ask? You can't, it's situational there is no best stat: there is no best build. This whole thread shows that you've failed to grasp that concept.

Archangel's = only pushing minion waves? what? You can do a lot more than that. If you need extra health to engage enemies.....I already said it, that's just a crutch for people who can't dodge abilities, with or without Riftwalk. I swear, if you play Kassadin correctly you dodge more damage than any amount of health would provide.

As for comparing builds...If you can't compare a build than why does this site even exist. There are CORE BUILDS for a reason. There tend to be 3 items in a build that characterize that build, AKA core builds. The rest is situational.

P.S.
**** punctuation, it's not on an I.Q. test.
RuminatingWin
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2013 12:26pm | Report

Not saying that, I think we can definitely compare numbers. However, I don't think these numbers are everything. If you build full glass-cannon like your guide suggests and I don't, especially with my 9/21/0 setup; you are likely to deal more damage. Especially considering that two of my games given lasted about 37 minutes and yours 54.

I agree with everything you just said except the last part. If you're gonna make a claim that your build would yield a higher damage output I can only say this: Prove it.

It's not even about 1 game though. If you take a look at multiple games you can recognize a pattern. I'm talking about finding order in chaos, organizing this data into comprehensible information.

As for glass cannon Kassadin. Well, first off I do buy Banshee's Veil usually and that Adds HP...And then seraphs gives a shield. So hes not completely squishy. But when it boils down to it in the right hands glass cannon Kassadin is better than a Kassadin that has less damage potential.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2013 12:56pm | Report

I agree with everything you just said except the last part. If you're gonna make a claim that your build would yield a higher damage output I can only say this: Prove it.

It's not even about 1 game though. If you take a look at multiple games you can recognize a pattern. I'm talking about finding order in chaos, organizing this data into comprehensible information.

As for glass cannon Kassadin. Well, first off I do buy Banshee's Veil usually and that Adds HP...And then seraphs gives a shield. So hes not completely squishy. But when it boils down to it in the right hands glass cannon Kassadin is better than a Kassadin that has less damage potential.

I already said that full-squishy (your build) deals more damage, because it's logical. WTF do you want me to prove?!! Maybe just read for a change. I know you don't give a **** about punctuation but you can at least read properly if you try to have a discussion on an internet forum.

Second, just dodge? I'd love to see how you're gonna dodge that Zed burst or that Talon jump. Additionally, I tend to set up kills with kassadin rather than "ks" them - which means I often go in first and disable a target with Null Sphere and Force Pulse. My opinion is that kassadin is strongest in that position rather than wait for someone else to do something.

Lastly, I think someone should lock this thread. I dislike implicitly being called a moron or ****** by someone I haven't even met. By someone I've never seen in-game nor has (s)he seen me in-game. Hence, I assume this conversation is over.
RuminatingWin
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2013 1:10pm | Report

I already said that full-squishy (your build) deals more damage, because it's logical. WTF do you want me to prove?!! Maybe just read for a change. I know you don't give a **** about punctuation but you can at least read properly if you try to have a discussion on an internet forum.

Second, just dodge? I'd love to see how you're gonna dodge that Zed burst or that Talon jump. Additionally, I tend to set up kills with kassadin rather than "ks" them - which means I often go in first and disable a target with Null Sphere and Force Pulse. My opinion is that kassadin is strongest in that position rather than wait for someone else to do something.

Lastly, I think someone should lock this thread. I dislike implicitly being called a moron or ****** by someone I haven't even met. By someone I've never seen in-game nor has (s)he seen me in-game. Hence, I assume this conversation is over.

I just wanna see numbers. Is that so much to ask...How am I calling you a ******? I think that's just how you're taking it. I would appreciate this thread remained unlocked since this is a valid poll/thread. I hope that more input is received from other people since people are actually voting on the poll and it's interesting to see.

I'm not sure if someone "implying" harassment is even grounds for a thread being locked.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2013 1:26pm | Report
I build health on Kassadin.
"Building health on Kassadin is for people who can't dodge abilities"
conclusion: I am a ******.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2013 1:31pm | Report
The logical implication is as stated above, although '******' is perhaps too strong a word, but nonetheless, that is the implication that was made.

Right, I'm off. I never play Kassa.
For utter hilarity, click >>here<<!

RuminatingWin
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2013 9:23pm | Report
oh behave
Keltocdragon
<Member>
Keltocdragon's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2013 10:02pm | Report
So let me get this straight your arguing over situational item builds that provide very different stats for very different playstyle's?? If your gonna argue at least argue about the same stuff instead of blindly spewing stats and he said she said ****. Besides we all know kassadin loves ap/ats<troll face>builds Nashors
RuminatingWin
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2013 1:11am | Report

So let me get this straight your arguing over situational item builds that provide very different stats for very different playstyle's?? If your gonna argue at least argue about the same stuff instead of blindly spewing stats and he said she said ****. Besides we all know kassadin loves ap/ats<troll face>builds Nashors

Basically.... except I just want to see what these builds are actually doing...I never said one was better than the other
iSpitInYourFace
<Member>
iSpitInYourFace's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2013 3:58am | Report
hi there.... Kassadin in one of my favorite champions ( i have a build also here called KaSSaSSination! ) and suits me fine (according to my personal point of view) HIGH AP combined with 40% cdr. Its funny to Riftwalk each third second! :)
one of the most weird things about Kassadin that most people dont know is that he is the no.3 stronger guy of the League behind Cho'Gath and Skarner !!! just take a look on his base AD stats at 18 lvl!!!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide