Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lowish ELO : Garen too stronk?

Creator: drunken0elf February 9, 2013 6:27am
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2013 2:54pm | Report
you're all noobs.

I don't see any warmog's in those builds.

8D
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2013 3:25pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

To paraphrase dillbutt a bit,

Everytime I see nicknamemy post in a thread, he's usually debating about how much of an idiot he is, as usually he wins by proving he's even more of an idiot than people previously thought

i laughed so hard at this

and then i urinated when i saw your signature
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2013 4:23am | Report
TheKut wrote:

I'm practically only playing Garen at the moment (not especially high elo though, only barely silver tier) but I always rush Sunfire Aegis. If I can I get it before tier 2 boots. Early game it provides great sustain and the passive in combination with his spin is scary as hell. It also provides great farming capability.

Just that Black Cleaver offers more damage and cooldown reduction at once. You have to remember, no magicpen, means Sunfire Aegis will deal only 1/2 damage, if not less. And Randuin's Omen is also more important.
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2013 5:37am | Report
Basically. Sunfire deals magic damage, is kinda expensive, pushes your lane even if you don't want it to, offers no utility whatsoever.

You want early The Brutalizer, then depending on what you need, Hexdrinker or Phage or Giant's Belt. Sunfire can work but it's not a ''MUST-HAVE OMG RUSH IT 1st GOGOGOGO'' at all.

Made by -NA- Veng Lmfao
Wheew EUW
<Member>
Wheew EUW's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2013 1:23pm | Report
Garen is strong yes.
If u are good with any champ that has poke u make garen cry......
Trust me when u face a good elise/teemo/nid ur gonna think of how op garen is again.
If people don't counter u then yes hes very strong.
Check out my singed guide :)
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2013 4:00pm | Report
DarkPercy wrote:

Basically. Sunfire deals magic damage, is kinda expensive, pushes your lane even if you don't want it to, offers no utility whatsoever.

You want early The Brutalizer, then depending on what you need, Hexdrinker or Phage or Giant's Belt. Sunfire can work but it's not a ''MUST-HAVE OMG RUSH IT 1st GOGOGOGO'' at all.

That's a great straw man argument. You totally crushed the proposal that no one made. Note we said it was a good item on him, not that you should rush it. What next? Are you going to say that because I live in kentucky that's I'm a redneck and you shouldn't listen to anything I say? Go ahead. Add the use of ad hominem to your repertoire.

And don't forget logical fallacies. If you're still having trouble arguing just try a few non-sequiters. That should do it. Or you could just fall back on what nick always uses. The good old appeal to authority.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
Rhollback
<Member>
Rhollback's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2013 4:28pm | Report
MyRepublic wrote:

That's a great straw man argument. You totally crushed the proposal that no one made. Note we said it was a good item on him, not that you should rush it. What next? Are you going to say that because I live in kentucky that's I'm a redneck and you shouldn't listen to anything I say? Go ahead. Add the use of ad hominem to your repertoire.

And don't forget logical fallacies. If you're still having trouble arguing just try a few non-sequiters. That should do it. Or you could just fall back on what nick always uses. The good old appeal to authority.

So hostile. He's just making a point, however obvious it is. No need to jump at his face and eat it, geez.

Thanks to the very talented The_Nameless_Bard
MyRepublic
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2013 5:17pm | Report
If I don't eat his face then who will? Besides. I get hungry.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

Rhollback
<Member>
Rhollback's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2013 5:21pm | Report
MyRepublic wrote:

If I don't eat his face then who will? Besides. I get hungry.

Eat a carrot. Leave the face eating to the pro's. Like zombies or rabid raccoons.

Thanks to the very talented The_Nameless_Bard
MyRepublic
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2013 5:24pm | Report
Do we have any zombies on Mobafire? I mean we have mooninites and throatslasher for the rabid raccoons, but i can't think of any zombies.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide