Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Nightmare's Cloak

Creator: Calibern September 14, 2011 1:06pm
1 2 3
Calibern
<Member>
Calibern's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2011 1:06pm | Report
Made from Null-Magic Mantle+ Negatron Cloak+ Giant's Belt+ 600 gold=2850
Stats:
85 magic resistance
450 health
Unique Active: For 5 seconds this champion becomes stealthed. This is broken if this champion attacks.
45 second cooldown

What do you guys think? I feel like the 45 second cooldown might be too short. Anyways I thought it would be fun to sneak up on a champion and attack them before they notice. I also thought this item would be awesome for escaping when my flash is down, or face checking a brush you know is prob swarmed with enemy champions. Also I felt like there should be more magic res item that give huge amounts of magic res. Currently Force of Nature the highest with 76 magic res. I feel like this item will boost the effectiveness of tanking against ap heavy teams.
Xin Guide
Clicking the Rep button will end the world, do not click it! (Reverse psychology FTW)
Thank to AlexanPT, JakofAllSpaydes,JEFFY40HANDS, KingCasanova and reppinFTC for the amazing signatures.

gwadzila
<Member>
gwadzila's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2011 1:43pm | Report
Any champion with a tactical stealth (akali, talon, vayne) would be too strong with this item. It would be an automatic go to for any gank champion, always it could wreck on carries because it could instantly drop all aggro from you and pretty much force the enemies to get oracles, except, surprise, THEY have a cloak too, and now there are stealth champions errywhere.

Also it's 2850. CHEAP for such a sexy item.

I actually think that would be a really cool meta change, but, unfortanutely, it's OP.
Credit to jhoijhoi for this intense battle.
Whenever you +Rep me, a puppy finds a home.
My builds: Gragas Veigar Soraka
My Blog is f*cking important.
Calibern
<Member>
Calibern's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2011 1:48pm | Report
I see your point maybe if I increase the recipe price to 1200, would it be viable? Or maybe increase cooldown to 75 seconds or 90 seconds.
Xin Guide
Clicking the Rep button will end the world, do not click it! (Reverse psychology FTW)
Thank to AlexanPT, JakofAllSpaydes,JEFFY40HANDS, KingCasanova and reppinFTC for the amazing signatures.

theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2011 11:32pm | Report
ya the stats and the active are TOO good, as gwadzila pointed out, any of the champs who can stealth with one of their abilities would suddenly have an extra 5 seconds of stealth. And imagine this on champs like amumu. Out of nowhere you're rooted in place and then *bam* you're dead. You'd need to lower the time of the stealth to maybe 3 seconds if then. The point is, too many characters were designed to not have stealth for a reason, giving them access to even the briefest moment of invisibility would be too strong.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2011 11:13am | Report
3 second stealth 90 sec cd 3300 total cost. Stealth is dropped by aoe and dots...that sounds reasonable.
Calibern
<Member>
Calibern's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2011 1:07pm | Report
But making a stealth be taken off by dot and aoe is kind of pointless seeing how one of the reason for using a stealth would be to escape. I think i should decrease stealth time to 3 seconds though. 5 might be an over kill for some people.
Xin Guide

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2011 1:19pm | Report
Well, if dots tick every second you could have essentially 1 second of stealth.

The issue is that the item (if it didn't get dropped by aoe or dots) is that it would be an item for every champ...why would I choose qss or bv over this item if I get 3 second impenetrable stealth?

It'd be unbalanced especially on a champ like vayne teemo alkali...situational stealthers...
Mastarwe
<Member>
Mastarwe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2011 2:18pm | Report
Also, with Riot now taking stealth out of the game (remake) this won't work anymore. Then it would need to be like evelynn/twitch stealth, meaning people will still see you if you're not very far away (aka ranged champ).
I'm back!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2011 2:26pm | Report
Not exactly....Considering it would be deemed situational stealth. Like Vayne or Akali. They won't be visible point blank because they aren't perma stealthers. This item would act in a similar...Probably identical way. Good try though.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2011 3:28pm | Report
Please give me this on Blitzcrank or Alistar.

That is all.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide