Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

On Which Champions Is Bloodthirster Better Than...

Creator: Jebus McAzn April 12, 2011 5:46pm
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2011 8:03am | Report

No love for Hextech? Lame... I wuld say it is better on most champions than BT

Ye, I have no idea of why noone gets the bloody item. It's often a better choice than BT even on some AD champions.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2011 8:20am | Report
I love Hextech...sorry, LOVE Hextech. I may over-use it -.-
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2011 8:23am | Report
It's a better choice now since it got buffed. Borderline op now imo.
Probably amazing on hybrid tryndamere.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2011 9:40am | Report
I have nver seen a good trist go black clever/ BT it has ALWAYS been doran blades and i.e jsut like MF.
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2011 9:49am | Report
In regards to the BT vs IE debate, I would like to throw Gunblade into the mix with its recent buff. Thoughts?
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2011 10:24am | Report
Well, Gunblade is very versatile. I think there comes a point when certain items find an equally viability when put beside each other. BT is better for those that scale with AD but don't auto-attack. On the other hand, IE is for those 'left-clickers.' I think Gunblade would work well with either one, all depending on who you are using (which determines BT or IE).

For example, Tryndamere with IE and Gunblade. He gets his crit and, if going hybrid, helps out a few abilities. I would also use Yi as an example. He can use both just as well.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2011 11:32am | Report
my only reasoning to get bloodthirster was cause it was high ad with lifesteal, otherwise i would always go for ie/black clever. i seem to die alot the second but a BT, making is half of what it is :[. IE > BT 9 times out of 10, bloodthirster being 3200 (dno) and hextech being 3625 think gunblade is better if you are skill based, honestly think gunbladestackign sivir would probably be better.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2011 11:47am | Report
Well i have been gunblade stacking on sivir along time, by far the supperior build :)
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2011 2:45pm | Report

Well i have been gunblade stacking on sivir along time, by far the supperior build :)

Yea, it would seem that way.
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls

"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
Atheb
<Member>
Atheb's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2011 1:25pm | Report
as hextech comes into discussion here i was just thinking how it would be on corki. you use your abillities quite a lot. youd boost Q and R dmg and get spellvamp from gattling gun too...

need to experiment a little more with that item i like the idea of building ot on urgot

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide