Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Recent PBE Notes: Crushing the Sustain

Creator: NicknameMy February 8, 2014 6:31am
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
7950
Joined:
Sep 26th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2014 9:57am | Report
Vynertje wrote:



Jinx is the strongest ADC right now and doesn't have any mobility?


ADC is an entirely different role atm. They almost exclusively exist to destroy towers and Jinx is probably the best ADC at doing that.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
8064
Joined:
Jun 24th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2014 10:06am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

Jinx is the strongest ADC right now and doesn't have any mobility?


From what I've heard Jinx is considered weak(er) in Asia for this exact reason.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
6381
Joined:
Jan 10th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2014 10:48am | Report



ADC is an entirely different role atm. They almost exclusively exist to destroy towers and Jinx is probably the best ADC at doing that.


I disagree with this. Jinx has insane tank killing potential because of her AS boost and ADC's are still capable of dealing significant amounts of damage.

Luther3000 wrote:



From what I've heard Jinx is considered weak(er) in Asia for this exact reason.


This is correct, but she's strong regardless. Her damages are insane as long as she lives through fights.
Hannul
<Inhouse Addict>
Hannul's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
285
Joined:
Jan 3rd, 2014
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2014 11:19am | Report

Basically how I play LoL
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
7950
Joined:
Sep 26th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2014 11:43am | Report
Vynertje wrote:



I disagree with this. Jinx has insane tank killing potential because of her AS boost and ADC's are still capable of dealing significant amounts of damage.


Sure they deal damage if you let them but pretty much everything can kill them now 1v1 throughout the game. Supports and Junglers are getting so much gold now that even late-game it's tough for ADCs to survive.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
3876
Joined:
Apr 5th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2014 1:41pm | Report

Riot has no clue on how to balance their own game. Also they keep designing stuff which is essentially broken like targeted CC and resourceless champions.


most costs and damage values are multples of 5 and whenever there is a change it has a factor of 2.

there is no care on balance. riot is satisfied on changing the values on a rough edge so that there is a definitive recycling of champions to be used, not a clear overall choice of 115 champions.


Sig made by elenah
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
6068
Joined:
Apr 27th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2014 2:27pm | Report
Junglers getting more gold than in S3? I thought they gain less because of the added camp and this way the loss of farm, unless they are super fast like Shyvana or Master Yi.

But supports get way more gold, that is right.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
7950
Joined:
Sep 26th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2014 2:50pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Junglers getting more gold than in S3? I thought they gain less because of the added camp and this way the loss of farm, unless they are super fast like Shyvana or Master Yi.

But supports get way more gold, that is right.


1) Yi isn't super fast.

2) My Spirit item always gives me between 700-1100 gold every game which is already a huge improvement.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
6381
Joined:
Jan 10th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2014 2:58pm | Report
Less gold because of the fourth camp? That doesn't make sense to me.

And yes, junglers indeed get quite a lot of more gold as of S4. Especially because junglers aren't second supports anymore and actually building damage to clear the jungle faster I guess.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
6068
Joined:
Apr 27th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2014 3:22pm | Report
They made another camp, but for that, reduced the rewards the other camps give (which was just nonsense, btw). And most champs can't clear all camps in one run, so that results into less gold.

But yeah, the spirit item change obviously results into more gold aswell. Still, exp got reduced aswell and that is why junglers have in games with normal score the same level than botlane instead of a level between bot and solo like in S3.
He is gonna kill you!!!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide