Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Sejuani is the best soloQ jungler

Creator: ZioSerpe August 7, 2012 5:02am
1 2
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2012 6:30pm | Report
Turbo Punz wrote:

Go Nautilus, he's pretty much Sejauni but better.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Clu Gulager
<Member>
Clu Gulager's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2012 6:57am | Report
ZioSerpe wrote:

Point is she's dumbteam-proof
that and point 6
why no one focuses on point 6?

I'm sure someone will laugh eventually
Vol.13
<Member>
Vol.13's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2012 8:15am | Report
Most top tier junglers will eat Sejuani for breakfast. No kidding
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2012 10:06am | Report
Not sure if srs
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 9:08pm | Report

Not sure if srs

It was mostly 'cause I had the joke one her peeing standing and having manboobs.
But is also kinda serius, I consider her to be one of the best solo q junglers to rise Elo at the moment, given that you know how to read the game from the jungle.
You may laugh at me now; but people where laughing when I was saying WW was a great champ to rise elo with, and people ere laughing in my face then he had been considered "must ban" for quite a damn while; people here laughing when I was talking about mao being the best jungling champ for a while then for a while he was the scariest **********er; people laughed when I sad shyvana was **** in soloq... I belive those ones are still laughing, but I haven't seen her dominating that much in soloq.
Well Sejuani is my next bet:
she's **** at dueling, she's **** at counterjungling, she has good ganks but other champs are better.
Then why is she so special?
She has the best mana management of all the other similar junglers (maokai, amumu, malphite, hecarim, alistar, jarvan, cho gath and rammus), she is totally buff indipendent, and she can spitpush rather effectivly. Her ganks are tptally indipendent from her ult, but expecially her ganks require little to none coordination to be effective,because even the dumbest ally has enough time to realize "uh she's slowing my enemy to death oh and he turned him into a big ****ing icicle now, I can feel safe fighting with her"
She's also very resilient to counterjungling, as in oh you taking my stuff whatever I'll gank.

Not sure to what extent of elo she's good enough and at what elo she's gonna get completly shut down, but I'll eventually find out.
If people consider Alistar so boss (wich he is btw) there is no reason not to consider Sejuani the same, they're both gank 1st mentality champs, exept that Sejuani wastes way less mana and her ganks are a little less destroying but way easier to pull.

TL;DR
read the wall of text above ***hat!

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
The LZ
<Member>
The LZ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2012 12:42am | Report
Nautilus and Alistar also get
banned eventually, if people know what's
good for them. I hardly think Sejauni does!
"(Btw LZ, I read all of your posts like a poem because your paragraphs look like stanzas. It's rather amusing. :P)" - PsiGuard
"^ya same
why you write like that" - wRAthoFVuLK
"Why DO you write like that?" - Amazing Monkey
"Why do you write like that LZ?" - iownedya
"no-one knows, but it is unique.
An artist originalising his work,
per say. Yet what have I done,
I have copied his work.
It's probably wrong too, but lolz. Keep at it LZ, since it makes reading your posts interesting." - ShiftyCake
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2012 1:03am | Report
ZioSerpe wrote:

She has the best mana management of all the other similar junglers (maokai, amumu, malphite, hecarim, alistar, jarvan, cho gath and rammus)

I'd say Hecarim is at least as well sustained in terms of mana. If you max Q you can clear camps quickly with little cost. You only burn mana quickly when you spam W and/or E.

Cho'Gath doesn't even need mana to jungle. If he's oom, he can get mana FROM the jungle. I don't see how you could compare a mana-using jungler to cho and say she's more sustained.

Amumu clears so fast that only his first blue really matters. Philosopher's Stone or Doran's Ringx2 is enough to deal with his mana issues I find.

The rest I agree have weaker mana sustain than sej.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2012 4:39am | Report
PsiGuard wrote:

I'd say Hecarim is at least as well sustained in terms of mana. If you max Q you can clear camps quickly with little cost. You only burn mana quickly when you spam W and/or E.

Cho'Gath doesn't even need mana to jungle. If he's oom, he can get mana FROM the jungle. I don't see how you could compare a mana-using jungler to cho and say she's more sustained.

Amumu clears so fast that only his first blue really matters. Philosopher's Stone or Doran's Ringx2 is enough to deal with his mana issues I find.

The rest I agree have weaker mana sustain than sej.

Hecarim
Yeah but maxing Q on hecarim is not the best, any pro jungler can tell you that even tho it makes you slower maxing W 1st is the way.
Cho'Gath
Tho he builds GP/5 he can't compare in terms of ganking with any of the others, mana is not an issue, I give you that, but ganks are
Amumu
if you do build the doran's mana is not an issue, but when you do gold becomes a problem sadly, that's why people hardly do that, is better to just recall when you need mana that actually spend the gold on doran's

Good points nontheless.

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide