Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Sion

Creator: RainbowRaddish March 21, 2013 6:47pm
48 posts - page 2 of 5
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2013 8:10pm | Report

If your waiting for camps your first clear, your jungling Yi wrong.

Wait, what? If you are clearing camps FAST ENOUGH to have to wait for wolves to spawn the second time... you're doing it wrong???? Isn't a fast clear like... ya know... good? And besides... Its kinda hard to regulate how fast Yi goes through the jungle with his alpha procs. Its either ****ing amazing or average. And I wouldn't say that Meditate is useless in the jungle, if you're roaming and out of pots, at half health and the enemy mid is getting ready to dive your APC, a quick heal to get you out of the danger zone of being nuked is pretty useful.

Oh and as for sion, play AP sion and go mid. Laugh at high burst nukers when they can't crack your 500 point shield and get stared to death. Enjoy your free health with Enrage. Profit!
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2013 2:33pm | Report
It is my opinion that if your a level 3-4 Yi and have put a point into Meditate your jungling him wrong.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2013 2:42pm | Report
I think you guys should stop arguing about jungle Master Yi and go back to Nasus or something. Master Yi isn't a very good bruiser, and even if you build him as such, you won't have much sustain.
Thanks to Nyoike for the sig!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2013 3:20pm | Report
Then go on with Irelia.
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2013 4:21am | Report
Nobody loves him because he's bad. He used to be good in Season 1, but now he's trash.
Last Plagas
<Member>
Last Plagas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2013 1:15pm | Report
Sion was still really useful and powerful in Season 2 (talking about ap Sion mid). In Season 3 however, it's really hard to gank sidelanes, since every lane starts with wards and keeps them up. And after boots changes some champs can just run away from him. So unless you gank for lane that can set up ganks really well ( Jarvan IV, Leona, Thresh) you're not gonna accomplish much.
He's not unplayable by any means, but he's really hard to play during mid-late game.
Every time you succeed, I bleed a little.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2013 1:30pm | Report
Even on AP he's your melee autohitter with a rly simple gap-closer.
But exactly this class is going extinct.

Riot can't do a right job at balancing, that's why there will never be a melee ADC.
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2013 3:17pm | Report
You can play Sion as an AP mid caster. It's really strong in lane and it has really deadly ganks and all-around consistent high damage + utility early and mid game. If you play well you can make your other lanes win. He's veeeery underrated and can win games hard.

You can play Sion as an AD champion top too but you have to be careful about when to pick him since he can get destroyed in lane. He is underrated but not by much.

Oh, people be hating on Meditate still I see. That's cute.

Made by -NA- Veng Lmfao
iSpitInYourFace
<Member>
iSpitInYourFace's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2013 3:49am | Report

i am rather new player, and i have fallen in love with Sion, i noticed that i have never seen someone else play him though, and i was wondering why that is, i spent a lot of time searching for a guide but i couldn't find a good fresh one, why does nobody love him?

Post Scriptum, i am new here please let me now if this is in the wrong place

helloooooo friend! i m glad u like Sion cause he is one of my main champs...i like him so much especially in season 3 that he is more viable than season 2...pls check my build: the Hulkenstein Sion...i m pretty sure you will enjoy it :)
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2013 3:59am | Report
DarkPercy wrote:

You can play Sion as an AP mid caster. It's really strong in lane and it has really deadly ganks and all-around consistent high damage + utility early and mid game. If you play well you can make your other lanes win. He's veeeery underrated and can win games hard.

You can play Sion as an AD champion top too but you have to be careful about when to pick him since he can get destroyed in lane. He is underrated but not by much.

This
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide