Melarith wrote:
Ardor is pretty bad.
Ardor isn't bad. It's a very viable mastery on TF, but the rest of the defensive tree is kinda unnecessary compared to utility.
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls
"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
Searz wrote:
Ardor isn't bad. It's a very viable mastery on TF, but the rest of the defensive tree is kinda unnecessary compared to utility.
For a defensive tree, it doesn't actually defend all that much.
Or maybe the Utility tree's too boss. Utility tree nerf in the distant future?
|
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~ |
┌──┠┴──┴ < ಠ,....,ರೃ> |
~ Keeping this sig classy ~ |
The DevTracker - For all of LoL's latest developments! | Spongebob Squarepants - The Pride of Bikini Bottom
Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later
~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
| (╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”» | ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ) |
You need to log in before commenting.


I currently like AP TF because it hits hard and it wipes waves in a flick of Wild Cards. Real terror imo!