Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Syndra thoughts (?)

Creator: FalseoGod September 5, 2012 8:00pm
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2012 10:23am | Report
It's doable, but tempo has to be perfect coz each sphere likes like 6 seconds :/

I think the most "sure" way to do that (although flash or cc can easily couter it) is sphere for W in advance, use W for slow, sphere for E (not on their faces), sphere for damage, R

Multiple hits with E should do extra damage indeed, since it's dumb hard to do it. Also, I think hitting the spheres while they're stationary should do a tiny amount of damage (it allows hardzoning, sure, but she still wastes mana like ****, so if it was just a little bit of damage it'd not be K to just put spheres to hope people will pass them)
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2012 1:20pm | Report
It seems like Riot thought you should place a sphere on the enmey, hit him with sphere+cone and then hit him with a 2nd sphere and force+sphere?

Pretty hard to do, and since the spheres have hardly any zoning ability... well, why not play another direct cast burster like LeBlanc or Brand instead?
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2012 11:05pm | Report

I usually go Boots > 2x Doran's > Chalice > Revolver, seems to solve most mana problems early on, even more so if you get blue, plus it gives you nice sustain.

Please don't do this. You are setting yourself so behind early game by getting all these items...you either do double dorans and chalice, double dorans and revolver, chalice and revolver, but not all 3.............

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 8:01am | Report
For the cool downs she has her damage feels somewhat lacking.

Her base damages are really high (if I took a look at them correctly) but her ratios are ****.

Additionally her passive requires you to get to level 9 before any of them kick in. Her mid game strength is quite impressive (I think) but she does fall off.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 2:23pm | Report
is the sphere duration (6seconds) enough for anything?

Sig made by Aquilegia
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 2:27pm | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

is the sphere duration (6seconds) enough for anything?

You can setup 3 for the ulti. The duration itself allows for W'ing with a sphere and setting another, if they run you can get a shot at hitting them with another sphere via E. The question about Syndra is that her combo is waaaaay too long and, on the other hand, her utility isn't that great.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 2:54pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

You can setup 3 for the ulti. The duration itself allows for W'ing with a sphere and setting another, if they run you can get a shot at hitting them with another sphere via E. The question about Syndra is that her combo is waaaaay too long and, on the other hand, her utility isn't that great.

i was thinking you have to permanently carry around something so you can quicken your combo, but still seems a hard setup.

Sig made by Tamy
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2012 7:28am | Report
Of course they make her look like the dancing queen on her spotlight and give me a weird desire of retrying her
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2012 9:44am | Report
She has nice tits.

And if they didn't change anything from PBE, you can actually see them if you zoom in far enough. ^^

Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2012 12:25pm | Report
I saw "tits" on the forum overview... had to come check.

Sig made by Hogopogo

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide