Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Vladitop theorycrafting

Creator: Jaster111 January 30, 2013 1:42pm
1 2 3
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2013 11:05am | Report
Hextech Revolver is good but it seems less appealing give how bad Will of the Ancients has become. They're both still good on vlad, but what was once a core item seems more and more like its just taking up a spot.

Abyssal Mask is good, but the new Spirit Visage might replace it. In all honesty there are a ton of good items for vlad.

I guess I'd consider the following core or atleast Items I'd want

Sorcerer's Shoes, Warmog's Armor, Liandry's Torment, Rabadon's Deathcap, Spirit Visage, Zhonya's Hourglass or maybe Sunfire Aegis

And for those saying that you can't go warmog's first, not true in the slightest. Warmog's doesn't really help any champion, aside from Volibear in the damage department, but it pretty much gets rushed all the time in competitive play. Warmog's Armor makes you pretty much an immovable object in lane, and considering that Vladimir has so many damage amplifications built within his kit (his passive, E, and ult) it seems silly to say that he needs to rush damage first.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide