Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Your graphing resource.

Creator: Searz January 25, 2011 3:31pm
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2012 9:02am | Report
Hmm, math for Tryndamere, which rune combination would be best?(Marks+Quints)

I think it is ArP+AD, what do you think?
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 11:57am | Report
Dunno. I'm not spending time on that though, sorreh.

I've decided to get back into LoL a little, but I'm not spending my time nerding like crazy anymore.
This falls into the nerding like crazy category.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
eromdiks
<Member>
eromdiks's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 12, 2012 2:25am | Report
DEWO wrote:

Well 4x Staff is still best for building raw AP, and btw what do you mean by "countering" a staff build?
It is ******ed idea but works on Karthus and it is mainly for the Ulti calculations.

Also i was wondering about the utility of Void staff on Karthus, since you cant rely on Abysal Scepter due to AoE range.

Could you make a graph using Dewo's master yi build, with his runes, and compare with pure attackspeed runes with the attackspeed from surge and extra damage from ignite? items: Berserker's greaves phantomdancers InfinityEdge Bloodthirster and The Black Cleaver? revive armor usually sixth item
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2013 8:34am | Report
How are the formulas for S3 with the changed Armorpen?
He is gonna kill you!!!
Faeriedust
<Member>
Faeriedust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2013 12:35am | Report
Cool graph. :O Wish that my screen being narrow didn't hide the fact that the x-axis is armor/magic resistance... Didn't figure it out for agggggeeeeesss.. DX The text doesn't even say. xD
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2013 9:14am | Report
I've now updated the thread with new formulas in accordance to the updates made to the game.

As I state in the opening post: I don't think I have the time to update the graphs, so try to make your own with the tips and formulas I posted.
"Doing something, almost being done, then parents come in and don't let you finish.
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil
DFH lol
<Member>
DFH lol's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2013 4:21am | Report

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide