This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
[10.1] Stomp your lane ｜D1 Guide for Mastering Fiora
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
+10% Attack Speed
+9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP)
Ability Order Abilities
Threats & Synergies
1. While you're walking away from him, if you see that he's Qing, Q back into him to dodge the Q crit. 2. If you see him CSing infront of you, you can q into your minion, then w him and get a stun on him when he doesn't expect it. 3. Ideally, an aatrox should not crit Q you with your w up, but if you see that he's going for it, you can go in on any stun you get from your w and you auto win it. 4, You can use your movement speed to just run around Aatrox in bushes and wait for your vitals to pop up instead of fighting him head on. Aatrox's MS is not too high, so if you keep Qing him when he E's, then you can keep kiting him. 5. If Aatrox builds lethality, this might be a bit of a counter to Fiora, but I have not seen more than one Aatrox player build lethality in this season. 6. Only get executioner early if he gets it, otherwise keep following the build path.
1. Make sure to walk up slightly out of Akali q range and bait her Qs, or wait till she Qs the minions. Do not engage into her while she has full energy, or you just lose the fight. 2. You can use your q to dodge Akali Qs pretty easily, a good idea of when Akali will q is if she has no energy to Q and she's waiting for the energy to regen. As soon as it does, she'll press q. 3. If Akali uses the second part of her E on you, then you can use w to get a free slow and 100 damage on her. The slow will let you either disengage or get a good setup for your r. Akali can counter this by using E on you then cancelling it mid air using her r. To ensure she doesn't do this, you need to be close enough to your turret or high enough hp that she can't execute it with one q-auto-R2. 4. If you know where the vital is, or you R akali, as soon as Akali pops up from her shroud, you can q in the direction you want and you will get a free vital proc to setup the combo. 5. Try to save your w for when Akali R2 is up. Maintain your range from Akali when she has R2 up so you get more of a window to react to the R execute.
1. Use your q to dodge Camille W as that will be her main source of poking you. If you get hit by two Camille Ws, she will easily be able to gain control of the lane. 2. When you see Camille walking up to auto you, she will use her q auto to gain increased movement speed and then walk away, then walk back looking for the second q. You can either w the initial auto then look to start a trade, or wait for her to come back for the second q auto and w the auto that does more damage, and then go for the trade. This heavily relies on how greedy you think the Camille is. Usually the first option is more reliable. 3. You can w Camille R, but usually, it's not worth it. However, if you w a little late in the Camille R animation, you can use that to land a free W on Camille and cancel the R at the same time. 4. Never let Camille cancel your q with her E. If that ever happens, she will auto win the fight. A way to do that is to make sure you take fights slightly away from walls so she can't go for a quick E. 5. You can let Camille auto you once by walking up to CS and letting her auto you, that will proc her shield. Wait a few seconds, and then you can engage for free with her shield down and that will give you a huge edge.
1. Have room to fight her. 2. W the R. 3. Dodge the Qs. That's about it. She can 100-0 you faster than you can 100-0 her, and she has more MS than you + the W that lets her kite you easily and stops you from Qing. This matchup is not fun if the Cassio is good, and it mostly relies on you dodging her Qs, dodging the R, or using W on the R.
1. Cho'gath is a free matchup if he just tries to walk into you and 1v1 you. However, at level 5, he can just start spamming Qs every 6 seconds and that lets him sit back and farm the wave easily. At level 6, he has an execute that lets him kill your drain tanking aspect. 2. If you're not ahead, you will have to W his Q or w his R to kill him. Otherwise, he will usually beat you 1v1 until 25 minutes. 3. Be careful when you're low hp as he may silence you then press R and you won't be able to W. So, don't think you can walk up to him when you're low hp and you'll just W his R.
1. W his pull or his slow. It doesn't matter which, both are just as good. If you do that, you will always win a fight against a Darius post level 3 if you also Q his q. 2. You can W Darius R, but usually it's more worth to use W earlier to slow his attackspeed and slow his stacking process.
He can 1v1 you if he hits 2-3 axes on you, but for the most part, this will just be a farming lane where he Qs from the back and you freeze the lane. Or, you can crash the wave and keep invading the enemy jungle.
This is a difficult matchup. 1. Auto his Barrels not when they only have one tick left but slightly before. Get used to the delay between you right clicking and the auto attack damage actually going through. 2. GP will beat you if you don't force an engage since he can spam Q after he gets Sheen to auto win lane. 3. Look to freeze the wave so you can force an engage. If you don't do so, you'll usually get poked out of lane. 4. Try to not use your E slow and W slow at the same time. Try to wait for him to use his W on one of them. If he doesn't use his orange on the E slow, after it's done, you can use W. 5. Be prepared for his W healing and R damage + slow, since that will make fights a little more difficult than you expect 6. You win every fight where he doesn't manage to hit you with a barrel.
1. You can beat Garen at all stages of the game if you W his Q. 2. In the early game, only fight Garen for 8 seconds, since if he gets his second Q, the trade will go even. You want to wait for your w or he'll just destroy your hp bar. 3. A big problem that you might face is if Garen chooses to build armor instead of Trinity, then you can just crash the wave and keep roaming, getting pressure in the enemy top side jungle instead of focusing on your own lane. 4. You might want to save your W for Garen R, but a good Garen should Q you, and if you w his q, wait a second then R, or if you don't w his q, he'll just use q-r. So, always w the q if he uses it on you.
1. Gnar has a slow + a dash away + he's ranged. That means it's very difficult to reach him. However, when you reach him, you will always be able to 1v1 him if you're even. S 2. Let gnar push into you, create a freeze, CS till you're the same level as Gnar, then just run into the Gnar. If the vital is behind the Gnar, then walk away then back to reset it to a more favorable position.
1, Heimer is only annoying if he manages to setup his turrets. You need to always be ready to trade your hp bar to make sure he never gets a single turret up. Use auto-q on each turret and the E auto reset + crit to get rid of the turrets. 2. If Heimer doesn't have turrets, he auto loses. 3. Heimer will naturally push the wave due to the turrets he places down. Kill them, then freeze the wave, then run heimer down. 4. You don't need to w Heimer Stun, you just need to W Heimer to slow him down. You can use your q at max range to give you more wiggle room to dodge Heimer stun.
1. Get Vampiric Scepter. 2. Don't get hit by his E. 3. W his E. 4. Run if he Rs. 5. The only fights you win are fights where he doesn't have his E on you and his R is down or you're pre-6. 6. Currently, Illaoi is not a balanced Champion due to how much damage her E does relative to how safe she is when she uses and how spammable it is.
1. Do not fight Irelia when she has 5 stacks. 2. W Irelia E stun. It's pretty easy to W it, so try to focus more on aiming your W instead of timing your W. 3. You can also use Q-W to try to dodge the Irelia E while aiming the W at Irelia to slow her down if you're not to confident of dodging it. 4. If Irelia walks into you and fights you, you want to keep walking around her and Q through her to try to randomly dodge her R. The same trick works on any champion with a skill shot that has a delay. 5. If Irelia Rs you, you can Q out and use W mid Q to avoid the damage + the slow. You should do this if you don't want to take the fight and you have an enemy minion to reset your Q. 6. If Irelia uses W, wait for her W to finish before using the second part of your E so you can get the max damage from it.
1. When he uses E, do not auto attack him. 2. When he uses E, W him. It does not matter if you stun him and block the E. All you have to do is him him with the W slow and you will win the fight. 3. If you're fighting Jax in the mid-game, try to use your Q to kite around and wait for your vitals to spawn. Jax benefits from autoattacking consistently, while Fiora benefits from waiting slightly for vitals to spawn.
1. Freeze the wave. 2. Take any fight. 3. Q behind him so that if he uses his knock back, you can still chase. 4. When he finally passes you, use w and you might stun him or slow him, either way, you won the trade. 5. To beat Jayce, you need to not get hit by too many Qs, and to W his knock back or his Q in melee form.
1. This is not a fun champion to play against. 2. If Kayle does not have fleet footwork, you can freeze early and get a strong early lead. 3. The big problem is that Kayle R stops you from Proccing vitals, meaning that you cannot cannot cannot teamfight until you see who Kayle Rs. Even if she's 0/10, she can still effectively beat you in team fights. 4. Also, she scales really hard even when behind, so she'll always be a threat you're forced to deal with.