This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Cassiopeia APC Bot lane (Fun/OP)
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
What Cassiopeia APC brings to the table:
- Very high damage early on (more than most ADCs)
- Large amount of CC unlike most ADCs
- Great kite and chase potential
- Great in team fights with her AoE/DoT/CC and single target burst
- Good sustain right from the start of the game
- Can stop mobile ADCs from flashing or dashing (Lucian, Tristana, Vayne, etc)
- Very easy farm with high damage and practically free E's
Why can this be better than Cassiopeia Mid/Top?
Most mid and top laners have the potential to outduel you and have high burst, both of which are a problem for Cassiopeia. In bot lane you have supports who can peel and lock down enemies for you, and since most ADCs rely on consistent damage you should be able to destroy them with your much stronger consistent damage.
This guide is mainly just about the APC potential for Cassiopeia so if you want more tips and other in-depth information about Cassiopeia it would probably be best to look at another guide in addition to this one.