This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Cassiopeia Build Guide by CryMoarHoar
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
- Cassiopeia is super spammy and fun.
- Around 2.9k hp by late game, and with rylais + spell vamp, almost impossible to kill me .
- Extremely easy to deny others, just pop your Q everywhere.
- Great AP carry, can EASILY carry a team even if you've fed the whole game.
- Game changing AoE stun.
- Hardly any cons for Cass, but she does require some skill to use.
- Annoying when your poison stops and your E has a 3 sec cd.
- Mainly good for a single target dps.
- Ult has a decent range, but sometimes it can glitch and piss you off.
RoA for extra survivability and AP. Really makes you able to survive that damn Veigar's ult during team fights.
Sorcerer's Shoes for much needed magic pen.
Rylai's for a boosted slow. DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY!! Spam yo fangs gurl!
WoTA, I've found, works extremely well with her AoE and her Twin Fang. It returns massive amounts of HP :D
- AMAZING boost to your ap. Makes you hit that much harder.
- Just for those teams who like to stack MR.
- Why would you not take this OP skill? Use it to initiate with your stun, get out of sticky situations.
Other summoner spells that can work include
- Needa get that huge mob? TELEPORT <3
- Good for chasing down those *****es and running away.
- Meh. You could get this, but I really prefer the others.