This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
JupiterGamez, Series 1
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
- High damage output will make you essential in team fights and a feared lane opponent.
- Almost guaranteed first blood.
- Quite likely to make you laugh at rage-quitting enemies.
- Makes Annie ultra squishy early game(and therefore a bit harder to pull off).
- Relies on good teamwork and cooperation.
Ignite: What is to say about Ignite? Ignite is a damge over time spell, useful for finishing off enemies on low health.
Clarity(optional): You pwn your lane like a boss? Never get caught up in ganks, but find yourself burning mana too quickly? Then clarity is for you: Giving a little mana might help you finish off a enemy with a combo or support teammates in combat with low mana.
Heal(optional): Get hurt alot? Find yourself just before the final strike and see your health drop to zero? Get Heal. Heal is a Spell used to heal champions for a certain amount of life(depending on level). Also useful in turning what seems to be a lost teamfight into a Penta.