This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Kayle: Attack Speed Carry
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
2. I like Berserker grieves second for the mobility early on.
3. I would normally rush a nashor's tooth, but the loss to it's mana regen hurt it a lot in my opinion. Instead, I do Doran's if i need the sustain badly, or Malady if i'm clearly winning but laning phase is far from over.
4.a. If you have a lot of gold early, rush a Blade of the Ruined King to stomp on anyone who 1v1s you.
4.b. If you're a little under fed and team fights look likely, get Runann's Hurican. It lets you do massive damage in the fight, and push crazy hard after the fight is over.
5. Get the one you didn't get in 4.
6. If you're being focused hard and you're team can't keep you safe, grab a GA. If you're feeling safe, get a Gunblade to stay healthy in a fight.
7. Finnish up with a mallet to kite hard and get any stragglers who dare escape you in a fight.
Max your Reckoning for a huge poke and amazing slow.
Max Devine Blessing second. use it for the speed boost to chase and get away. The heal keeps you and teammates with so much health its ridiculous.
Max Righteous Fury last. You don't want to push too hard early or you'll get ganked, but at the end of the game, minion waves get melted in a few hits, and rips up teams that group up for pushes and defending.
Always put points into Intervention! the few seconds of invulnerability is AMAZING. Use it to negate burst damage from stills. If you use it to stop the majority of damage, and then heal them, you should never have to use it to keep a teammate from dying.