This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Anivia Build Guide by TaBis
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Threats & Synergies
You have to pay attention very much on your Positioning and his Qs since he can oneshot you at 6 with Q,W,R
Very hard, save Q for his Ult and just try to keep yourself alive
Hard Matchup, you have to save your Q for his Engage.
Easy Matchup for Anivia, you can interrupt her Ult with your Q and W.
I think in Lane you got an advantage as Anivia, but going into lane there will be a time, where Veigar just Q+R Anivia.
A skill matchup, but i think Viktor has a little advantage
He can outrange you, and poke you so hard what can be cancerous
My Name is TaBis and this is my very first guide i am creating for Mobafire.
Here i want to write a Guide for Anivia, because i like this Champ very well and i think i might help someone.
If you got some advices, I would like to hear them because i accept critism and i am open to it.
- People often don't know how to behave against you, because they haven't played that often against Anivia due to her low pick rate.
- You got a massive burst with your spells and in late you can oneshot the half of the enemy team usually.
- Your Passive can be very helpful in Laning Phase, baiting the enemy into a dive when he forgot you got an egg. Also it might bait some summoner spells and grants you the advantage after to kill your enemy.
- Anivia is veeeeeery hard to master. But when you master her, it's a awesome Champion.
- If you can't control your Wall perfectly you might kill your Team sometimes by your Wall.
- Your Egg might bait you sometimes, if you feel safe with having it but in late game if you get caught by 1 or 2 people it might be useless.
Your Lane Control and your Push Potential is too damn high, what is always nice to have.