This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Ekko Build Guide by ksFawkes
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
I mostly stand before the first allied minion and throw my Q into the upcoming lane. That way I can easily go around and one hit them. Early game you need 2 hits for the range creeps and 3 for the melee creeps. In mid to late game, throwing a Q in the wave is enough to kill the ranged creeps and one hit the melee ones.
- easy farming with your Q
- a ton of damage when the mechanics are used well
- an OP Ultimate which deals great damage but also heals you enough to tilt your enemies
- easy to learn how to use the mechanics and master them well
- pro escapes by using your E to dash forward and your Q to slow the enemies and maybe get a Z-Drive movement boost
- farming get's pretty hard against range champions sometimes, especially when starting to play and learn Ekko