Shyvana Build Guide by Azamuchiha2
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Pros / Cons
This is a small list containing her pros and cons.
+ She's a dragon, which in itself, is quite nice.
+ She's very easely adaptable to counter-jungling.
+ Her abilities fit like a clockwork.
+ Her Twin Bite does amazing damage as well as in early, mid and late game.
+ Her Burnout is a great chaser with damage and speed and a great scare-off when being chased.
+ Moderately easy to understand.
+ Great Mobility & Movement increasers.
- Vulnurable to harras when paired with another champion, especially with Melee, during the laning phase.
- High aimed target in team-fights and skirmishes. Be careful not to get pinned down during ganks early-game.
- People will know whether your ultimate is up or not due to your fury bar.
- Dragon's Descent is a tricky ability to use right.
- Hard to master.
- No CC unless you use Exhaust over Smite
Shyvana is a fierce warrior, with the blood of one of the most powerful magical predators in all creation flowing through her veins. Unlike some of her fellows, she is a subdued personality - somber, cool, and collected. However, when the moment strikes, her draconian heritage manifests and there are few that can stare her in the eyes and not feel the primal urge to flee.
I find the masteries I use allows me to clear the jungle at lvl 1 the fastest and allows me do to do a lot of damage when I gank at lvl 4. With that being said you could try other masteries and see if it fits your play style better
I like to start at blue then clear the hole jungle and recall when I hit lvl 4. Its the fastest route and allows me to gank at the 4/5 minute mark with red buff and Exhaustyou should have no problem getting first blood for you or the lane you ganked
YOU CANT DO THIS path unless you get a good leash at blue and have the exact same runes and masteries that I have
- Start at Blue after you get a partner to leash for you
- head to wolfs use your Q and W when ever its off cool down. ( MAKE SURE YOUR HEALTH POT IS ALWAYS RUNNING)
- Clears wraiths don't forget to always use q and w off cd .
- head to red buff your health should be low at this point you should wait for the health pots
to bring your hp above 65% then start Red your smite should be off cool down at this point.
- then finish up the double golems after your done you should be really low hp and LVL 4
- recall and buy boots and health pots if you want , THEN GO GANK A LANE
The main core items you should get on Shyvana when jungling
- Wriggles lantern is a must! you can sell this very late game if you want to a stronger item.
- Mercury's treads or berserker's Greaves depends on the enemy team comp but 90% of the time its better to go with Mercury's treads
- Wit's end is REALLY good item on shyvana works well with her passive and boosts her dps .
Once you have core items down its up to you when your next items should be I like to go with the more beefy build that I show in this build , but you can customize your items and pick items to counter enemies .
Shyvana is a Great farmer with you Qand W you should have no problems clearing a minion wave I always have the most CS on my team at the end of the game.
In team fights you should always be the first or 2nd person in your team to jump in the fight go after the squishys all the time. Shyvana is also great for engaging team fights with her ult sense it also makes her a lot more tanky