Shyvana Build Guide by ZesponStrikes
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Runes: The ONE and ONLY. Must try!
+10% Attack Speed
+9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP)
Ability Order Max your Q already!
Threats & Synergies
Kindred's mobility is a pain in the a**. If the enemy Summoner knows how to play Kindred, he/she will try to counter jungle you from early game. Stay safe till level 6 and please DO NOT let Kindred stack the passive ability from your jungle farm.
Champion Build Guide
This is a very simple and effective build for playing Shyvana Jungle. This is not an in-depth, strategy, tactics or whatever other Summoners may call it.
The purpose here is not to teach you how to play jungle, where to go first, when is the perfect time to gank etc.
Furthermore it's not a guide that will waste your time comparing Summoner Spells, Runes or items or criticize other choices. This guide just gives you TESTED items and runes - the tools you gonna use to level up your gamestyle if you like Shyvana.
Why these runes though?
The following combination is a very promising way to give you power: PRESS THE ATTACK (8-12% from all sources - Q,W,E, items etc.),
LAST STAND (5-11% increased damage when below 60%HP),
INSANE HEALING WITH RAVENOUS HUNTER etc.
A few tips:
- ALWAYS start from blue/red which is closer to the ADC/SUPP and ask them for help. A quicker jungling is quicker ganking.
- Go for Drakes: they give you Armor and Magic resist. You deal extra damage to them.
- always gank with E-W-Q Ability sequence. Until you go lvl 6 be careful.
- Go for turret platings - they give gold ;)
- If you miss your E, don't fight.