This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Quinn Build Guide by Papst Ektoz IV
Uncatchable Bird ! Quinn Guide [S4, Metabreak]By Papst Ektoz IV | Updated on January 30, 2014
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
I am playing Leauge of Legends for ~2 Years now and this is my first Champion Guide ever.
I would love you guys to give me some feedback. :)
- Every single Ability helps you to kite damn bruisers.
- Really good early game due to a strong Atkspeed boost, a blind, a slow and a great passiv.
- Strong chase and clean up with ult.
- If you build her the way i do she doesnt offer that much damage like other ADCs.
- Short AA range.
- Hard to master.
If you have a heavy aggresiv support like Leona, you should always try to kill the enemy early on.
If you habe a passiv support like Janna, you should always focus on farming and catching kills with you jungler.
Playing a "high risk high reward" lane, with a support like Sona, may also pay off because u have a decent execute with your ult and the blind. (High risk high reward = permanent trades so everyone in lane is low life all the time).
All you want to do is to kite every single bruiser and poke them during that. If you manage to handle you skills perfectly, you will probably never die in a teamfight. Once they are low and try to escape use your ult to catch and kill them.
You want to kite with ur E, by triggering your passiv and the blade of the ruined king activ.
Use your Q only when they really are in position to attack you.
Why exactly is this strong?
- you do not need help to handle the bruisers -> the 4 other teammates can go on the enemy carries, that automaticly puts more pressure on them.
- Since you build both armorpenetration items and botrk you damage tanks/bruisers really hard,