Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

jhoijhoi's (tentative) signature store

Creator: jhoijhoi July 14, 2011 7:05am
NorthernRedStar
<Member>
NorthernRedStar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2014 2:45pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:
Electro: Well, there wasn't enough standard art for each chapter header, lol. Glad you like them!!! Told you I was trying a style I hadn't visited in a while ^^ :D

Red: Thanks :D I have a free day ahead of me today (unless I get called to work), so if you have a request, glad to do it :)

If you're still up 9 hours from here, sure I can make one quickly. I need my own beauty sleep now though :p

EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it; Uby has retreated back under the mold, so maybe you could fulfill this request instead?

If you could make me 535 width (same height) versions of these headers that he once made me. I am still going to upgrade my Velky guide and I need new ones. However, since you seem so eager now :D feel free to put your own spin on them (free hands to remake them). I don't have a need for new banner, the current one was absolutely amazing by Uby.

Can I also have the original ones resized, let's say, to pay respect if nothing else.

Here's the original post months ago, which has the artwork and details:

Quoted:
Hi Ubnox!

I could use some banners for a guide I will be soon working on; a Vel'Koz support guide.

You could use these pictures:

Needs something flashy added
I need 3 versions just in case I decide to swap;
"Keeping an Eye on your ADC", "Keeping an Eye on your carry",
"The Great Eye is always watching"
The main pic

Introduction, Pros / Cons
(separate chapters)

Battlecast Scripts
For runes,
for masteries
and for items

Spells

Skillset: This pic

This for the laning/fighting/late game

I think that is every chapter. I could also use a lazor-ish line divider if you're able to create one :-)

Thanks!

And these are the ones that I originally wanted for resizing.

Thank you, Sunsaengnim :D
Bow to the Void

jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2014 2:49pm | Report
haha, no problem, no rush :3 Goodnight ^^
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
NorthernRedStar
<Member>
NorthernRedStar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2014 3:05pm | Report
1) Making sure you see my edit.

2) Here's a better reso of the old Spells pic:

G'night.
Signature byNatuhlee

jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2014 3:15pm | Report
I'll get to this today or tomorrow. Was unexpectedly called into work yesterday, and I also have work today ^^

♡ sig by me ♡
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2015 5:42am | Report
I'm sorry Northern, I never got around to doing that order. Did you still want it?

Store reopened ^^

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
Elusive Ferret
<Crowd Favorite>
Elusive Ferret's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2015 5:47pm | Report
Hey Jhoijhoi! Something my guide is definitely lacking at the moment are awesome looking titles (just plain text atm) so I was wondering if you would mind doing the titles and maybe a couple of line dividers if it's not too much to ask? I quite like the style you did Electro522's Sivir titles/line dividers in but it would be entirely up to you. As for her skins, Challenger Ahri is by far my favourite, but I like them all other than Dynasty.

Titles are:
-Introduction
-Why Ahri?
-Ahri's Spells
-Skill Sequence
-Runes
-Masteries
-Items
-Summoner Spells
-Detailed Matchups
-Early, Mid, & Late Game
-Tips, Tricks, & Advice
-Damage Tables
-Summary
-PBE Changes
-Changelog

I hope I'm not asking too much and I would be in your debt if you could do this for me :)
I can't take back the words I never said
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2015 7:59pm | Report
Elusive - I would love to! I'll make something similar to Electro's (I recently implemented a similar set to my Ashe guide), but still make it unique for your guide. In order to make a unique banner for each chapter, I'll probably have to use all skins, though, sorry :/ And yup, will make up some line dividers and maybe some subheading banners and some alt art.

For the right effect, you'll need to put all your chapters into one and leave the title blank - this will remove all the yellow heading text.

I have a few more year 10 drafts to mark, but I should have your order done late tonight or by tomorrow :)

♡ sig by Tauricus2017 ♡
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2015 5:33am | Report
Elusive: Done ^^ Hope you like it :) The swirly line divider should be used at a smaller size and are intended for those 3/4 or 1/2 width sections that currently use the green divider. I also realised that I didn't use Challenger Ahri in the heading banners, so just made an opening banner instead. I hope that's okay. If you want anything changed, just say ^^

I'll admit I got tired when making the line dividers though :(

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Elusive Ferret
<Crowd Favorite>
Elusive Ferret's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2015 10:05am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:
Elusive: Done ^^ Hope you like it :) The swirly line divider should be used at a smaller size and are intended for those 3/4 or 1/2 width sections that currently use the green divider. I also realised that I didn't use Challenger Ahri in the heading banners, so just made an opening banner instead. I hope that's okay. If you want anything changed, just say ^^

I'll admit I got tired when making the line dividers though :(

They look amazing! Thank you so much. I feel bad for asking this, but with the Introduction one you used the scrapped Ahri splash so would you be able to change her face to this one? Literally just a face swap, sorry for being a pain.

Also you said for it to work I would have to make it all 1 chapter? Does it not let you use code in the title sections? If not then my 1 chapter will have over 40 thousand words in it... oh dear hahah
I can't take back the words I never said
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2015 7:14pm | Report
lol, no worries, didn't even realise there were alternative arts for that splash! You don't REALLY have to make it into one chapter, but if you didn't, you'd be doubling up on headings. Try it out and see which you'd prefer :)

Fixed!

♡ sig by Tauricus2017 ♡

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide