Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

jhoijhoi's (tentative) signature store

Creator: jhoijhoi July 14, 2011 7:05am
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2024 2:33am | Report
It's been a long time, but I have really enjoyed the last day or so making these signatures, so of course I am happy to make one for you @ Tauricus2017. Let me know if you aren't a fan of the orientation or style of this signature though, and I'll try again! (Is it just on my end or are all signatures I upload SUPER big, despite creating them small? So weird. Please include the width tag of 300 otherwise it will be too big)

I would happy to have a sig made by you! I love the Coven skin line too. It's up there with Woad, Elderwood and Faerie Court for me. How about a Coven Evelynn signature with the text "jhoijhoi" and "nightfall"? All good if you'd rather not, but you never know how much art you have in you until you try. I personally had 0% skill in Photoshop when I started this thread and learned pretty much everything I know through practicing here trying things other members showed me and through DeviantArt tutorials :)

coven evelynn skin

Happy for more signature requests! Once school resumes, I will probably disappear to the depths of teaching again.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Tauricus2017
<Veteran>
Tauricus2017's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2024 4:25am | Report
It looks soooo good!! :D No changes needed, I love it <3

I gave it a try myself - it is... harder than it looks :D Luckily I managed to extract some in-game particles to bop it with. It's not much, but it's the best I can do I'm afraid :D

Wasn't too sure about the color, so I offer both versions. If you'd like to change anything, say a word and I'll do my best to fix it :)

Thanks to jhoi for the sig
Hades4u
<Lead Community Manager>
Hades4u's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2024 5:09am | Report
All these sigs look so awesome! Such a great surprise to see you active, jhoijhoi, even if only for a little bit! 😁❤
Demonsedge90
<Member>
Demonsedge90's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2024 10:26am | Report
Great works of art indeed.

Thanks to jhoi for the sig
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2024 7:26pm | Report
@ Tauricus2017 I love how you added the in-game particles, it adds so much flavour to the signature! I like both tones you chose, but enjoy the rose-coloured one a tad more, what a good idea. I especially like how Evelynn's claws are over the text, super cool! Thank you for the signature - now you'll have to open a shop ;)

@ Hades4u <3 It's definitely nice to have a look around for sure and say hello to you all. School will whisk me away again though, so enjoying being here while it lasts.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by marcospyder ♡

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide