Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

jhoijhoi's (tentative) signature store

Creator: jhoijhoi July 14, 2011 7:05am
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2024 2:33am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:
I also made two versions of this and wasn't sure which I liked best.

These look lovely! I like them both but I think I'll use the second one, enjoy the full showing of Syndra and not just the lines. 😊
Thanks to Janitsu for the sig!
Demonsedge90
<Member>
Demonsedge90's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2024 7:11am | Report
@ jhoijhoi Does that involve having two or more at once and then they appear on different intervals? That's something that sounds cool.

Again you are too kind.

Thanks to jhoi for the sig
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2024 7:13am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:
@ Jovy I wanted to try something different. Hope you like it!
Edit: It is a bit large, so feel free to scale down of course.
what a cool idea, I love it! thank you <3
Demonsedge90
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2024 8:01am | Report
@ Jovy I have to admit the signature you have of the pumpkin Janna is pretty hilarious.

jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2024 4:27pm | Report
@ Jovy Glad you like it! xo

@ Demonsedge90 Yes, you can have multiple signatures randomising to show your collection. Here is the code:

Code:
[center][randomize] [ri][img=x] [size=1]Thanks to y for the sig[/size] [ri][img=x] [size=1]Thanks to z for the sig[/size] [ri][img=x] [size=1]Thanks to a for the sig[/size][/randomize][/center]

Where you replace the letters with the appropriate text. While there is no rule to credit artists with using the signature they make you, it is considered polite practice. I need to update my own signature credits and it will take time sorting the signatures to their artists!
♡ guide writing tips 'n tricks ♡ ashes to ashes ♡ fancy a sig? ♡

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Demonsedge90
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2024 6:58pm | Report

@ jhoijhoi This image I feel would look great as a signature don't you think? Problem is I don't know how to get the right dimensions on it to make it fit and be easy to see.

Demonsedge90
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2024 7:13pm | Report
@ jhoijhoi Thanks again for all your expertise, you make the mobafire community shine bright <3 .

jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2024 7:35pm | Report
@ Demonsedge90 Hope you like it!

And without the background...

Here's the code for all the signatures I've made you so far, if you weren't sure :)
Code:
[center][randomize] [ri][img=https://i.imgur.com/MciArDJ.png] [size=1]Thanks to jhoi for the sig[/size] [ri][img]https://i.imgur.com/TE61UvS.png[/img] [size=1]Thanks to jhoi for the sig[/size] [ri][img]https://i.imgur.com/ks8pdSI.png[/img] [size=1]Thanks to jhoi for the sig[/size] [ri][img]https://i.imgur.com/c0uvu7p.png[/img] [size=1]Thanks to jhoi for the sig[/size] [/randomize][/center]

EDIT: Oops, I can see you have done the sig randomising already while I was making the new one, oh well!

And no problem, glad to crank out the old Photoshop again!

EDIT EDIT: Ah, here I go not reading posts properly. I had assumed you wanted another signature. Hmm, if you just wanted to use the original image as-is, you would have to scale it down substantially to fit in your signature space. Like this:

Code:
[img=https://i.imgur.com/uRw82FP.png width=230]

Hope this helps :)
♡ guide writing tips 'n tricks ♡ ashes to ashes ♡ fancy a sig? ♡

♡ sig by Tauricus2017 ♡
Demonsedge90
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2024 7:54pm | Report
@ jhoijhoi I think they look nice and you are a great artist and I thank you again for all the help. I hope we can collaborate on my types of signatures in the future if you have the time on hand.

Tauricus2017
<Veteran>
Tauricus2017's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2024 1:01am | Report
Wow that Secret Agent MF signature is cool as hell! I usually make my sigs myself (usually just a very quick MS paint level of edit, I have 0 actual artistry skills). But considering this place opened for the first time in 6 YEARS, I would really like to have a token to remember this moment <3

So in case the shop's still open, and if it wouldn't be of much bother, I'm a huge fan of the Coven skin-line and these malevolent horror-esque witchy vibes, so I would like to ask for a sig with my name, based on the unlevelled Coven Janna artwork from Legends of runeterra <3 Usually, I'd like to offer a trade for a work of my own, but signatures really aren't my field of expertise :D

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide