Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

jhoijhoi's (tentative) signature store

Creator: jhoijhoi July 14, 2011 7:05am
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 7:35am | Report
The image was a bit hard to work with, seeing as I couldn't find a suitable background... maybe you'll recognise the one I did end up using ^^ I feel as if it is a tad cluttered, but I can always change it if necessary.

If you want anything changes, just tell me :) Hope you like it:

guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 7:53am | Report
Looks like Surfer Singed to me :P

Hey Jai, I was wondering if you could make a simple signature for me with the image of Nightmare Cho'gath: http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/4/49831/1647530-cho_gath_nightmare.jpg

Just ehm...Make sure it has my name on it and.. don't make Cho'gath pink, please ;)

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 8:04am | Report
Yup, Surfer Singed is correct ^^ haha, I'll try to abide by your request, Wayne. It's 1am here in Australia, so I'll do it first thing tomorrow :)

Texas: <3

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 8:16am | Report
lol, oops (5.15 PM here in Holland). Take your time :)

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
TexasDeviant
<Member>
TexasDeviant's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 1:28pm | Report
Rudmed wrote:

@ jhoi's banner art
WOW...that looks pretty amazing!

I know!! I am extremely impressed with the result. My feelings when I first saw it were nothing short of ecstatic!

[quote-Jhoijhoi]
Texas: <3
[/quote]

That avatar is awesome. I know the picture you pulled it from, and definitely have thought it to be one of your nice uses of art. I am thrilled to have a part of that now ^_^.

I see what you mean about the signature! The Akali is bright! And what I think?

Definitely a usable signature, so don't think your effort is wasted.

I actually think the image for akali is a little weird though, her neck seems like a pencil. This might be emphasized by the bright contrast in the background. I dunno. Also, would it be possible to give a darker tint to the dragon in the background? If it looks ugly then nevermind then, chalk it up to me not knowing what I am talking about :P

Also, I really like this image of crimson akali, and I would love if you had the time to incorporate that into a sig somewhere down the road. :P

Again, I appreciate all of your great and valuable effort. I wish there was something more I could do besides saying thanks and reviewing your guides, and the other guides you have reviewed in your guide review thread :) On that note... If there is, definitely let me know!
brianobb
<Member>
brianobb's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 1:45pm | Report
Hmm would this work better : http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/471254-bigthumbnail.jpg ? and could u put brianobb not brian :P
thanks again :D
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 3:56pm | Report
Well, here: (also, Texas, your signature is a little messy :P I'd suggest the smallest heading as the credit ... I'll show you after this)

k, like this:
Code:
[center][h5]Immense thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature[/h5][/center] [center][randomize][ri] [IMG]http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h380/thejhoijhoi/akali3.png[/IMG] [ri] [IMG]http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h380/thejhoijhoi/akali2.png[/IMG][/randomize] [h4]Getting into the whole mobafire thing, and giving back by producing a guide. It is still in creation, but I implore anyone who is looking to make a guide start here:[/h4][/center]

Will yield:
Immense thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature

Getting into the whole mobafire thing, and giving back by producing a guide. It is still in creation, but I implore anyone who is looking to make a guide start here:

brian, I'll get to your request soon.

♡ sig unintentional collab with Jovy and me ♡
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 3:59pm | Report
Hmm, is it just me, or does it look grainy/pixelated? wtf D: That image was 1200x1400, there's no way it should have pixelised D: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
TexasDeviant
<Member>
TexasDeviant's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 4:05pm | Report
Doh! Funny story.... I was in the middle of editing my signature, when I had to set up another computer. Completely forgot about it, and had saved changes right before I left... end result... stupidity.

Fixing it as I can now, but busy with random things at work. Thanks for the code though, was looking for a text size option, but was figuring I would have to use heading code.

Also, love the other sig's :D.

Now I just have to wait for the server to update the cached data so that I can view my current signature >.>
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 4:10pm | Report
No problem ^^ Don't worry about using the first sig I made, if it's too bright, I won't be offended haha :P

♡ sig by Jovy ♡

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide