Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Jovy's Signature Shop

Creator: Jovy December 18, 2011 3:09pm
1081 posts - page 79 of 109
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2018 2:55am | Report
Type of graphic: signature
Image: https://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/skin/janna-sacred-sword-936
Text: jhoijhoi / breathless

Can I keep you busy? :3
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2018 10:43am | Report
horrible at text as usual, here's what I've come up with (haven't found a good solution with both parts of the text lol)

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2018 2:18am | Report
I liked the second one the most, but was feeling a little narcissistic and needed my name on it :P I really like what you did with the background (the flowery details are stunning) and the positioning of Janna in the centre, it really is quite lovely. I love how soft and delicate you made her look with the recolour too. My idea for text:

I find that a big blocky text on the bottom and a script font on the top works really well for most "girly" signatures. I actually really like the font you used for "breathless" - could you try with a blocky "jhoijhoi" under it? You don't have to, if you feel done with the project :)

Thanks Jovana! +rep :D

♡ sig by marcospyder ♡
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2018 2:42am | Report
Thanks a lot for the compliments! That's pretty much exactly what I was going for with the colours and the lighting and everything :) Here's my imitation of the text you made, it looks a lot better than my other versions but maybe not as good as yours? If you'd like to make it yourself, the font for breathless is big river script. :)

jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2018 2:48am | Report
I'm super happy with your version! I feel like Big River Script suits the style way more than the one I chose - I would say both versions have merit and that's why I'll use both :D (two sigs for the price of one, winning!) Love your work!

Edit: Oh neat, the download is for two fonts - a blocky font and a script font :P Perfect :D

Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2018 2:49am | Report
I'm glad you like it! It all started with that Morgana sig you helped me make a few years ago in photoshop ^^ wish I still had it somewhere!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2018 3:13am | Report
I just spent the last 20 minutes looking through all my folders. I have a heap of old signatures I made you, but can't find any Morgana ones you may have made... I even tried logging onto Skype to see if there were any screen captures :(

Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2018 3:28am | Report
It was march 2012 and I think I actually did FIND it but sadly I used imageshack sometimes back then so if I uploaded anything with that it's gone now :( (I found a few broken links and I think one of em was it) I did find this though lol Should do that 2012vs2018 hashtag thing

by jhoijhoi
wailingwailord
<Member>
wailingwailord's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2018 5:18pm | Report
Hey there! Open for requests?

I'm on my way to making a Sona guide and I need a bit more graphics in the ability section to make it look nicer.

What I'm looking for is a kind of banner thing which displays Sona's abilities and their name, looking similar to this.

And the guide has a design revolving around sweetheart Sona, so if it's alright could you make it all heart-sy I guess? haha

Sorry for the specific request, I'm just no good with graphic design hehe.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2018 6:21am | Report
Yep they are open! So I haven't made all of them just in case you don't like it or want it drastically changed, here's Power Chord. Let me know what you think so I can change, redo or finish doing the rest of the abilities ASAP!

Guide backgrounds are black, so it'd look like this in the guide itself:

edit: maybe I could add an icon here as well? corresponding to the ability

edit edit: it's supposed to be "chord" I know haha, typo

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide