Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

LaCorpse's Signature Café

Creator: LaCorpse January 6, 2012 11:01am
1852 posts - page 142 of 186
Mintleaves
<Member>
Mintleaves's Forum Avatar
Posts:
403
Joined:
Jul 6th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 8:20pm | Report
Do you mind if I ask why you are done making sigs?
Check out my guide and +Rep if I helped please.

/center]
Thanks to Wombo, JhoiJhoi, Keondre, MissMaw, Arcana3, TinyStar & Effinvices for the amazing sigs! <3
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
10094
Joined:
Dec 7th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 8:21pm | Report
LaCorpse wrote:

@Jai,
Thanks darlin'
I'm gonna close requests right now, only because I need to finish the the stuff in progress and the guide MissMaw and I are writing. I'll open them up again soon, then you can request, cause I would LOVE to make one for you <3 <3 <3


Mintleaves
<Member>
Mintleaves's Forum Avatar
Posts:
403
Joined:
Jul 6th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 8:23pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:




Thank you for lettin me know.
Check out my guide and +Rep if I helped please.

Thanks to Wombo, JhoiJhoi, Keondre, MissMaw, Arcana3, TinyStar & Effinvices for the amazing sigs! <3
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
10094
Joined:
Dec 7th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 8:27pm | Report
NP, glad I could help ^^


Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Posts:
2214
Joined:
Jan 18th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 6:08am | Report
So it doesn't get lost >.<


Image: Clicky :D
Headers:

❖ Leona, The Radiant Dawn, a champion guide by Keondre (Intro banner)
❖ Why Leona?
❖ Pros / Cons
❖ Masteries
❖ Runes
❖ Summoner Spells
❖ Sunny Combos
❖ Abilities
❖ Ability Sequence
❖ Items
❖ Alternative Items
❖ Items Summary
❖ Sample Builds
❖ Support Leona
❖ Laning
❖ Gameplay
❖ Summary
❖ FAQ
❖ Credits
❖ Thanks for Reading! (Outro banner)

Extra details: Line dividers possible? :D

If you can't do it, I can ask someone else. Thanks for everything.

Kat
사랑은 장님이다. | ความงามในความแข็งแรง. | 愛は治療です.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Posts:
9609
Joined:
Nov 18th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 6:09am | Report
LaCorpse wrote:

@Jai,
Thanks darlin'
I'm gonna close requests right now, only because I need to finish the the stuff in progress and the guide MissMaw and I are writing. I'll open them up again soon, then you can request, cause I would LOVE to make one for you <3 <3 <3


:P
tribness
<Member>
tribness's Forum Avatar
Posts:
104
Joined:
Feb 4th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 7:08am | Report
hello

i'm working on a guide for zyra but i have no art to put in it, i checked your signature cafe and i was really pleased with what u offer, i hope u can help me

» Combo #: 2
» Image:
» Font Style: your choice
» Description: in the guide bundle i would like it to say,
zyra the rise of the thorns
in depth guide by tribness

on the headers i would like

Introduction
Pro's Con's
Best rune's choice
Standart masteries
Summoner spells
Items Sequence + Item combo
Gameplay
Tips and tricks
Match Ups
Out side of the box
Conclusion

and if u would be kind enough to make me some dividers with something around the thorns of zyra..
i'm not very art creative so i live it up all to you, you are the pro here

hope u can help me and thanks for ur time

cheers

tribness
LaCorpse
<Altruistic Artist>
LaCorpse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1324
Joined:
Dec 6th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 8:43am | Report
Keondre had InBoxed me a week ago about the Leona bundle, but Tribness, I will not be able to put yours on my to-do list.

Again. Requests are closed. Anything and everything posted after Keondre will be ignored. I have a wedding coming up in 7 days, family starts coming in on Wednesday so I don't have much time.







To-Do List as of NOW;

Keondre wrote:
Spoiler: Click to view


Daza6085 wrote:
Spoiler: Click to view

Joxuu wrote:
Spoiler: Click to view

Wanderlust wrote:
Spoiler: Click to view

Spoiler: Click to view

Dendee wrote:
Spoiler: Click to view

Quoted:
Spoiler: Click to view





Okay, one more time for everyone else.

I AM NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS UNTIL AFTER THE 12th - EXPECT MY SHOP TO BE OPEN AGAIN AROUND THE 16th! ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING REQUESTED AFTER THIS POST WILL BE IGNORED COMPLETELY!

Orianna Guide // Ahri Guide // +Rep for hugs ♡ // Signature Café!!

A Special Thanks To Those Who Made Me Signatures
>> Graphic Resources & Downloads <<
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Posts:
2214
Joined:
Jan 18th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 9:14pm | Report
LaCorpse wrote:

I have a wedding coming up in 7 days, family starts coming in on Wednesday so I don't have much time.


Congratulations! Hope you and your hubby have an amazing wedding!
사랑은 장님이다. | ความงามในความแข็งแรง. | 愛は治療です.
LaCorpse
<Altruistic Artist>
LaCorpse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1324
Joined:
Dec 6th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2012 10:53pm | Report
Keondre wrote:

So it doesn't get lost >.<


Image: Clicky :D
Headers:

❖ Leona, The Radiant Dawn, a champion guide by Keondre (Intro banner)
❖ Why Leona?
❖ Pros / Cons
❖ Masteries
❖ Runes
❖ Summoner Spells
❖ Sunny Combos
❖ Abilities
❖ Ability Sequence
❖ Items
❖ Alternative Items
❖ Items Summary
❖ Sample Builds
❖ Support Leona
❖ Laning
❖ Gameplay
❖ Summary
❖ FAQ
❖ Credits
❖ Thanks for Reading! (Outro banner)

Extra details: Line dividers possible? :D

If you can't do it, I can ask someone else. Thanks for everything.

Kat




























































Orianna Guide // Ahri Guide // +Rep for hugs ♡ // Signature Café!!

A Special Thanks To Those Who Made Me Signatures
>> Graphic Resources & Downloads <<

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide