Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

's Forum Avatar

LaCorpse's Signature Café

Creator: LaCorpse January 6, 2012 11:01am
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
9281
Joined:
Aug 10th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2012 2:40pm | Report
Mai hair has always been jet black...with silver strands here and there...stresssssss
LaCorpse
<Altruistic Artist>
LaCorpse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1324
Joined:
Dec 6th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2012 3:20pm | Report
My fiancee is getting silver strands already too xD
Its in the family.
Gonna be white by the time hes 27 I swear it
Orianna Guide // Ahri Guide // +Rep for hugs ♡ // Signature Café!!

A Special Thanks To Those Who Made Me Signatures
>> Graphic Resources & Downloads <<
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
5981
Joined:
Aug 14th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2012 3:20pm | Report
LaCorpse wrote:

I like your hair IceCreamy.
I think it suits you :3


omagma wrote:



It wont, you look cool as it is.


Aww :3 You guys are so sweet, +rep well earned :)

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
9281
Joined:
Aug 10th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2012 3:27pm | Report
You look like an ice cream cone creamy
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
9601
Joined:
Nov 18th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2012 3:30pm | Report
IceCreamy wrote:


I am blondy too



Yay we is blonde!
Elleeeeeka
<Member>
Elleeeeeka's Forum Avatar
Posts:
229
Joined:
Dec 14th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2012 3:36pm | Report
LaCorpse wrote:

This is for everyone: Clicky

^_______^


If I could, I'd kiss you.
Damn though, your taken. D:

â–ºSig credits: Me
LaCorpse
<Altruistic Artist>
LaCorpse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1324
Joined:
Dec 6th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2012 3:40pm | Report
I'll put up more this week ^_^
Orianna Guide // Ahri Guide // +Rep for hugs ♡ // Signature Café!!

A Special Thanks To Those Who Made Me Signatures
>> Graphic Resources & Downloads <<
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
5981
Joined:
Aug 14th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2012 4:19pm | Report
Elleeeeeka wrote:



If I could, I'd kiss you.
Damn though, your taken. D:


+rep +rep +rep omg >_<

Blondes rule the world! :D

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
9281
Joined:
Aug 10th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2012 4:21pm | Report
Creamy don't take it outta context :P
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
9281
Joined:
Aug 10th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2012 5:12pm | Report
part 1 is almost done rendering. I didn't even edit it.....Then I gotta render part 2.....@_@

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide