MobaFire Worm v4.0 [4th Time Lucky, Amrite?]Creator: jhoijhoi April 15, 2015 9:42pm
I'll take #5 for now.
Alrighty, added you to the list :) We need someone for 2nd Place to get the ball rolling. Anyone brave enough :P
#4 and #6 still available! Yay for joining, Jovana :) Tosh, is it weird I don't know your actual name? Looking forward to seeing this worm grow! When we get more people signing up, or booking multiple spots, I'll start uploading more canvases.
Awesome, signed you up! :) #4 still available and 8 onwards.
You need to log in before commenting.
>>> MOBAFIRE WORM v4.0
Heh. I start work again next week. I'm procrastinating very badly. So I spent the last few hours making this. Now, what separates this attempt from the last is that this is a vertical worm and I have a predestined line for the person to work around. What I've done is added a faint grey line to 20 sections that you will be able to work on. With the previous art open behind it, you should be able to grab colours and such easily.
>>> WHAT IS A WORM?
A GFX worm is basically a line of graphics made by various designers/artists that transitions from the previous piece, while at the same time allowing the next person some type of design to follow up on in a creative/abstract manner. As previously mentioned, to participate in this worm, you will need to use the canvas provided as a base to ensure your piece flows from the last.
- Book a spot and then download two things: your section of the canvas and the piece before you. You will work on the blank canvas, incorporating the line on it, in addition to grabbing colours and design/flow points from the piece before you.
- Try to keep the flow! If the previous entry has a green line that should enter your section, continue it and find a way to incorporate it into your part! Make sure your section and the one before it work together! It's all about collaboration, if there's a clear clear clear divide between the parts, what's the point of the worm? D:
- Try to keep your focal away from the edges that would be hard for the next person to use.
- Don't tamper with previous entries; people learn from their mistakes and everyone here can accept some honest and constructive criticism.
- It doesn't have to be League of Legends related! Go crazy with ideas, be creative xD
>>> ORDER OF PARTICIPATION:
4. Ninja Trigger
? This could be you! Don't hesitate to sign up, all levels of experience welcome! This is a learning experience for everyone, and it is all about having fun, so don't sweat it; participate, we won't bite :)
>>> OTHER STUFF YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- I will update this post with entries for the worm.
- Anyone can participate, no matter their skill level or program they use.
- You can book a spot whenever you like, did you want spot 13? k, will reserve it for you!
>>> MobaFire Worm v4.0