Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAVERSE Gallery

Creator: JEFFY40HANDS January 7, 2012 11:50am
4126 posts - page 383 of 413
GeoenerG
<Member>
GeoenerG's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2015 9:24am | Report
Im wondering can I use my art that is pencil and paper style, cuz I don't have those programs and im not much interested with them.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2015 9:29am | Report
Sure!
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2015 10:59am | Report
Alright, I am a guy with very, very, VERY!, limited PAINT.NET skills (willing to learn some more, ofc) but I like doing things by myself, so I decided to make these banners for my guide (I am in the proccess of updating it). What do you think? What could be added?

The Goodies
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2015 12:53pm | Report
I think you should consider a different font and, maybe, try using GIMP (which is free). Several of us use it and wouldn't mind helping you out.

Perhaps something like this or, for a more neutral option, this. If you don't want to download a program and play around with it, then I'd try using a much more neutral sans serif font like Impact. The font you're currently using doesn't really fit all that well with any of the images.
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2015 1:20pm | Report
GIMP and PAINT.NET are very, very similar and honestly, I prefer the latter, because it runs smoothly and is more user friendly. GIMP has A LOT of features it'd take time getting used to, while PAINT.NET is pretty straightforward. I have tried both and didn't notice a huge difference.

I'll take the font into account, the Friday 13 one seems pretty cool. I really though Magneto looked cool :(
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2015 1:29pm | Report
I've used GIMP for years and all I can say is you just have to practice and it gets easier. I'd never really touched a similar program in my life before using GIMP, personally, so I didn't have many issues with it not feeling user friendly (I had nothing to compare it to). The main issues is that online editing sites like that are really limited in what you can do with them.

The font you used isn't inherently a terrible font, don't misunderstand me, it just doesn't really fit the style of the images you used. It's sort a vintage looking font that might work reasonably well with, say, Debonair Ezreal or Mafia Jinx, for example.
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2015 7:05am | Report
Decided to go full ****** (mainly because I suck at this kind of thing) and make a signature for myself. This is the first time I do something like this and I think it turned out decent enough. Wadda ya think?

The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2015 6:44pm | Report
Re4XN wrote:
Decided to go full ****** (mainly because I suck at this kind of thing) and make a signature for myself. This is the first time I do something like this and I think it turned out decent enough. Wadda ya think?

Pretty decent. I'd change the font, personally, but I'm suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper picky about fonts, so you should probably ignore me. Also, where did that artwork come from?
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2015 6:54pm | Report
Pretty decent. I'd change the font, personally, but I'm suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper picky about fonts, so you should probably ignore me. Also, where did that artwork come from?

It's the new Captain MF skin on the PBE, really nice splashart
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Run out of zen for a signature? Stop by The_Nameless_Bard for a custom signature, all you have to do is ask!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2015 6:55pm | Report
Cool. thanks. :D

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide