Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Nyoike's Signature Shop

Creator: Nyoike April 4, 2011 2:06pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Nyoike
<Member>
Nyoike's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 6:07pm | Report
Just got done with a special request. Whatdy'all think?
To be updated soon!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 7:59pm | Report
.................................................................................................................................................................................................

That person requested one from me too.

Lmfao.

Oh well, less work for me :3

and it's very nice :D

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Nyoike
<Member>
Nyoike's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 8:23pm | Report
LoL, and thanks, I like it quite a bit my self
To be updated soon!
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2011 5:51am | Report
Hey. Just wanted 2 say that ur work looks pretty sweet.

I made my own Signature and I wanted 2 ask u if u wanna take a look at it and say me what u're thinking 'bout it.

Cya
Thanks to Moonedge!

MFireWilliam
<Member>
MFireWilliam's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2011 7:16am | Report
Hello there

I would simply love to have a banner of this picture:
It's for my upcoming extensive guide, if you could do it theeen: Lots of thanks and appreciating your hard work!

I like the color scheme of the picture already, I just want the Vayne to be a little more in focus so to say, and maybe making it a bit more flashy.

Once again, thanks in advance.

(Also, please if you add a name/title to it, then add "Dat Tumble", as that will be the guide's name.
There appears to be a pibe betwixt my lips, your arguements is henceforth invalid.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2011 1:17am | Report
Xiron wrote:

Hey. Just wanted 2 say that ur work looks pretty sweet.

I made my own Signature and I wanted 2 ask u if u wanna take a look at it and say me what u're thinking 'bout it.

Cya

Well, I think it looks pretty cool, but what happened to the left eye? It looks like you were smudging, and if so, you should render out Nocturne first and then put a copy of him on top of the smudging so his body isn't all distorted.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2011 3:53am | Report

Well, I think it looks pretty cool, but what happened to the left eye? It looks like you were smudging, and if so, you should render out Nocturne first and then put a copy of him on top of the smudging so his body isn't all distorted.

Yeah. The left I is gone because I was playing around with some effects in Photoshop.
Also I dunno how to render. I know that I need Cinema4D in order to render (but thats no problem -actually I'm owning C4D).
Tutorials anyone?

And wth is "smudging"?
Don't know what it could be^^
You have 2 know that am from Germany ;)
Thanks to Arcnana 3!

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2011 4:03am | Report
No, you don't need Cinema 4D. That is for making c4d effects.

All rendering means is selecting your subject and then selecting the inverse and deleting it, so all you have is the subject.

for instance, this is a render:

This is a picture not rendered:

Smudging is the tool that looks like a finger pointing down, you can use it to make smearing effects which is what it looks like in your signature.

Google it :)

Xiaowiriamu
<Veteran>
Xiaowiriamu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2011 5:03am | Report
+1 ^ this.
Nyoike
<Member>
Nyoike's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2011 8:57am | Report

Hello there

I would simply love to have a banner of this picture:
It's for my upcoming extensive guide, if you could do it theeen: Lots of thanks and appreciating your hard work!

I like the color scheme of the picture already, I just want the Vayne to be a little more in focus so to say, and maybe making it a bit more flashy.

Once again, thanks in advance.

(Also, please if you add a name/title to it, then add "Dat Tumble", as that will be the guide's name.

Couldn't quite decide on a font, so I made a few, see which you like (if you don't like any of them you can find a font on "abstactfonts.com" or "dafont.com")and if there is anything you want changed, let me know.

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/sMUjJ.jpg[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5SQij.jpg[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ywzdw.jpg[/IMG]

BTW, will check out your guide ASAP, have no clue how to play Vayne (just bought her this morning).
To be updated soon!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide