Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ubnoxius' Signature Shop!

Creator: Ubnoxius February 4, 2014 6:54pm
Ubnoxius
<Altruistic Artist>
Ubnoxius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2014 8:27pm | Report
EdisonKhoo wrote:

Ubby...don't tell me that both of you have already.... :O

Edi: Both have what already?

Emi: Ill get that to you tomorrow after school :)
Thanks for the sig Emi!
EdisonKhoo
<Guide Critic>
EdisonKhoo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2014 9:31pm | Report
Nah, nothing...just wanna joke around :3
Thanks to jhoijohi for this sig ^^
Check out my Syndra guide here
Ubnoxius
<Altruistic Artist>
Ubnoxius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2014 5:16pm | Report
Quoted:

Heyy Ubby~

I decided to add a section into my Morgana support guide, so I'll need a new section header :3 It's going to be full of articles that pros have written regarding the champion being played, so it'd be great if I could have a header that says "Extra Reading".

Thank youu ^_^

Here ya go :)

Check out my Signature Shop if you want a sig like this | +Rep is nice If I helped you!
Emi
<Fabulous>
Emi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2014 5:48pm | Report
Ubnoxius wrote:

Here ya go :)

<3 Thank you!
Thanks to Ubnoxius for the sig!
Ireliavent
<Member>
Ireliavent's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2014 2:56am | Report
I don't know where Uproar is, he seem gone, therefore I couldn't resist on asking you.

As I am working further with my guide, I want sort of a theme. I want this to be frosty. If you're up for the task, I want you to design my banners and the introduction picture. Details could be found below.

Color(s): Blueish, frosty, cold, icy

Banners: Introduction, Pros and Cons, Masteries, Runes, Summoner Spells, Abilities, Matchups, Items, Gameplay, Summary, F.A.Q and Change Log.

Pictures: You know what, I'll let you decide. If you could recolor some pictues / find blue/frosty ones, I would be so happy (Trundle-pictures, of course). Maybe Trundles main picture, since its blue

Effects: I like the transparent border you do around your sigs and such. Just make it seem cold!

I also want a "introductionpicture" saying the same as before:
Ireliavent's Trundle - Time to start an ice age (in caps preferably)

If you're up for the task, I would be infinitely grateful. Can't +Rep since I've aldready requested a **** ton here already xD
Thanks to Ubnoxius for the signatures! Please check out his workshop!
Ubnoxius
<Altruistic Artist>
Ubnoxius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2014 7:15am | Report
Ireliavent wrote:

I don't know where Uproar is, he seem gone, therefore I couldn't resist on asking you.

As I am working further with my guide, I want sort of a theme. I want this to be frosty. If you're up for the task, I want you to design my banners and the introduction picture. Details could be found below.

Color(s): Blueish, frosty, cold, icy

Banners: Introduction, Pros and Cons, Masteries, Runes, Summoner Spells, Abilities, Matchups, Items, Gameplay, Summary, F.A.Q and Change Log.

Pictures: You know what, I'll let you decide. If you could recolor some pictues / find blue/frosty ones, I would be so happy (Trundle-pictures, of course). Maybe Trundles main picture, since its blue

Effects: I like the transparent border you do around your sigs and such. Just make it seem cold!

I also want a "introductionpicture" saying the same as before:
Ireliavent's Trundle - Time to start an ice age (in caps preferably)

If you're up for the task, I would be infinitely grateful. Can't +Rep since I've aldready requested a **** ton here already xD

no problem! Im down for the task :)
Check out my Signature Shop if you want a sig like this | +Rep is nice If I helped you!
Ubnoxius
<Altruistic Artist>
Ubnoxius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2014 8:15am | Report
Here are the headers (is this ok? or did you want more than one image for the headers to give it some variation?)

and here is the intro banner :)

Ireliavent
<Member>
Ireliavent's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2014 8:31am | Report
Ubnoxius wrote:
Spoiler: Click to view

WOW! This looks extremely good, perfect font, perfect details. This is exactly what I wanted. How to you keep surprise me after two times. This is amzing.

love the fact the introduction picture says "trundle gude"
Thanks to Ubnoxius for the signatures! Please check out his workshop!
Ubnoxius
<Altruistic Artist>
Ubnoxius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2014 10:08am | Report
Ireliavent wrote:

WOW! This looks extremely good, perfect font, perfect details. This is exactly what I wanted. How to you keep surprise me after two times. This is amzing.

love the fact the introduction picture says "trundle gude"

:D
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2014 2:18pm | Report
ARE YOU ALIVE O.o ?
Been ~2 months or so on a stance and I'm not expecting the artists to come back any time soon, so to relief their task if they decide to get back, would you be able to do 1 request :P ?s

This is the render i'd like:

What I would like is a simple background with not much effects. Really simple yet nice looking, so it's not just a white background and random render.

Text: Aika Fuwa or just Aika, whichever you find more fitting.
Examples of something small added to background, maybe it helps the job a little.

Examples

Alternative render if you just want to go wild and do what you like:

Spoiler: Click to view

Thanks in advance no matter what the response!

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide